Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beyonce "PREGNANCY" Month By MONTH!!!

Catch Up Newbies Beyonce "PREGNANCY" Month By MONTH!!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Wink Beyonce "PREGNANCY" Month By MONTH!!!

"ALLEGEDLY" Beyonce is DUE This MONTH... at first it was FEBRUARY

JULY 2011

AUGUST 2011

SEPTEMBER 2011

Beyonce's PREGNANCY FAKE!?!

Beyonce's BABY Due Date PUSHED UP -- She's 8 Months Pregnant!? [Video] (skip to 0:24)

Sept 23rd at 6 Months pregnantBeyonce-6-months-pregnant

OCTOBER 2011

Beyonce’s alleged prosthetic baby bump folds and collapses while trying to sit down last night on Sunday Night HD! Does this video confirm Beyonce’s baby bump is fake?

Beyonce's Prosthetic Baby Bump Folds and Collapses! [Video] | HipHopStan.com

NOVEMBER 2011

DECEMBER 2011

ABC’s 20/20 host Katie Couric unexpectedly reaches for Beyonce’s baby bump. In an uncomfortable moment, a startled Beyonce abruptly reaches for Katie’s hand!

Katie Couric GRABS For Beyonce's BABY BUMP on 20/20!! [Video]

JANUARY 2012

***READ AT YOUR OWN RISK***

By looking at the picture of Beyonce with her bare “pregnant” belly out — pregnant women don’t have a six pack at 3 months! And her “pregnant belly” does not have the dark vertical line that appears on the abdomen during about three quarters of ALL pregnancies. It’s called the Linea nigra.

Beyonce Faking Pregnancy 1 300x250 Beyonces PREGNANCY FAKE!?!

Secondly, Jay-Z and Beyonce would NEVER admit anything openly to the media. We all know this. They believe their personal life should remain quiet and kept personal. Suddenly, she goes in front of paparazzi — place her hands on a swelling “belly” and announce, “I have a surprise!”

There have been instances in the past when Beyonce was reported as being pregnant simply because she didn’t re-up the dye on her roots!? Now ask yourself… How did Beyonce, who is followed by paparazzi 24-7, manage to go THREE entire months without ANYONE even speculating that she was pregnant? SIMPLE. Because she’s NOT pregnant!

Now your asking, “Why?”... read more on Beyonce's PREGNANCY FAKE
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies Beyonce "PREGNANCY" Month By MONTH!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

that AUGUST is very odd indeed

great setup, yes I dont believe her being pregnant. Its so weird an strange the way the preganacy happen

sorry only chart i could find

Jersey Girl Beyonce "PREGNANCY" Month By MONTH!!! yung shellz's Avatar
    Liked
    9 times

nice chart but yeah if it turns out thats shes not pregnant then she committed career suicide as far as i'm concerned.

Product of Determination Beyonce "PREGNANCY" Month By MONTH!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    SEPTEMBER 2011

i laughed for some reason at this pic

Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by yung shellz View Post
    nice chart but yeah if it turns out thats shes not pregnant then she committed career suicide as far as i'm concerned.
    we thinks she's faking...we aint say she was a lunatic She gonna have a real baby soon.....may not be from her womb and bustin thru her tooch, but she'll show up wit someones baby. can anyone say: SURROGATE!

Catch Up Newbies Beyonce "PREGNANCY" Month By MONTH!!! Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

Just tryna make it.... Beyonce "PREGNANCY" Month By MONTH!!! airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

her breast are humongous in comparison to what they were... she had the baby yesterday... she named it IVY BLUE CARTER... Ivy is a decent name but why make her middle name Blue? Well she doesn't have to worry about her name being too "ghetto" her parents are PAID...
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Catch Up Newbies Beyonce "PREGNANCY" Month By MONTH!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by airforce318 View Post
    her breast are humongous in comparison to what they were... she had the baby yesterday... she named it IVY BLUE CARTER... Ivy is a decent name but why make her middle name Blue? Well she doesn't have to worry about her name being too "ghetto" her parents are PAID...
    yes when I saw BLUE I was like why

Ivy Carter would have been better, simple but better.

And..How may I help you? Beyonce "PREGNANCY" Month By MONTH!!! TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

It's bad though, when so many want to rest and enjoy their pregnancies be left alone at such a special time in their lives, she was doing concerts, all over the place....just out with heels on looking like she was in pain in some of those pictures....now I never understood her or Jay-Z, and for the most part I still don't think she's happy!! Even if she was lying, something that she does alot, it's still a messed up situation...her life is not hers if you want to ask me and something tells me that she just want her life over with

Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by TaliciousVille View Post
    It's bad though, when so many want to rest and enjoy their pregnancies be left alone at such a special time in their lives, she was doing concerts, all over the place....just out with heels on looking like she was in pain in some of those pictures....now I never understood her or Jay-Z, and for the most part I still don't think she's happy!! Even if she was lying, something that she does alot, it's still a messed up situation...her life is not hers if you want to ask me and something tells me that she just want her life over with
    i can agree with that, people dont know what these stars go thru....

Knowles had experienced depression from an accumulation of struggles: the publicized split of Luckett and Roberson, being publicly attacked by the media, critics and blogs for causing the split-up,[27] and a longstanding boyfriend (that she had dated from age 12 to 19 years) leaving her.[28][29] The depression was so severe it lasted for a couple of years, during which she kept herself in her bedroom for days and refused to eat anything. Knowles stated that she struggled to speak about her depression because Destiny's Child had just won their first Grammy Award and she feared no one would take her seriously.[30] All of these events had made her question herself and who her friends were, describing the situation she said, "Now that I was famous, I was afraid I'd never find somebody again to love me for me. I was afraid of making new friends."[28] She acknowledges her mother, Tina Knowles, for helping her out of her depression, "Why do you think a person wouldn't love you? Don't you know how smart and sweet and beautiful you are?"[28]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast