Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Jay-Z 40/40 CLUB Re-OPENING PICS starring WARREN BUFFETT!! (Jan 2012)

Product of Determination Jay-Z 40/40 CLUB Re-OPENING PICS starring WARREN BUFFETT!! (Jan 2012) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Arrow Jay-Z 40/40 CLUB Re-OPENING PICS starring WARREN BUFFETT!! (Jan 2012)

Jay-Z’s 40/40 Club in New York City reopened Wednesday night after undergoing a major renovation!

The newly renovated 40/40 Club includes four gargantuan, state-of-the-art 165-inch video screens, a new restaurant, golden bats lining the walls of banquettes, and much more!

“I wanted to retain the feel of a clubhouse, a relaxed place to interact with friends,” Jay-Z told The News.

Warren Buffet, Fabolous, Irv Gotti, Spike Lee, Steve Stoute, Ashanti, Kevin Liles, New York Yankees pitcher CC Sabathia, and MORE all attended. Check out the pictures of Jay-Z Newly Renovated 40/40 Club here.
    http://www.hiphopstan.com/renovated-40-40-club-video/

jay-z-blue-emerald-ring-2

jay-z-blue-emerald-ring

Catch Up Newbies Jay-Z 40/40 CLUB Re-OPENING PICS starring WARREN BUFFETT!! (Jan 2012)
    Liked
    4930 times

to ASHANTI

mmm all yours, right here, DAMN RIGHT

Catch Up Newbies Jay-Z 40/40 CLUB Re-OPENING PICS starring WARREN BUFFETT!! (Jan 2012) Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

Product of Determination Jay-Z 40/40 CLUB Re-OPENING PICS starring WARREN BUFFETT!! (Jan 2012) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

...more pics added

Catch Up Newbies Jay-Z 40/40 CLUB Re-OPENING PICS starring WARREN BUFFETT!! (Jan 2012)
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    ...more pics added
    NOT ENOUGH OF ASHANTI

I need moar of her
    I need her

And..How may I help you? Jay-Z 40/40 CLUB Re-OPENING PICS starring WARREN BUFFETT!! (Jan 2012) TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Alot of them were there because they invested money into it, notice the backdrop partnerships in the photos on the red carpet..Jay didn't do all of that by himself. All the media is to get people in the doors buying expensive drinks so that they can get the investment money back! I'm not hating but it is what it is...and they're gonna go broke if those drinks are way over-priced, I can just imagine how much those drinks are gonna costs..."Ashanti really appeared to be the woman the of night" what's up with that? Had the whole family up in there, so she either put money into it, new artist of Def Jam, or something is up....No wedding ring on Jay's finger, no Kanye..things seem so funny

Catch Up Newbies Jay-Z 40/40 CLUB Re-OPENING PICS starring WARREN BUFFETT!! (Jan 2012) thehustler07's Avatar
    Liked
    90 times

Quote Originally Posted by TaliciousVille View Post
    Alot of them were there because they invested money into it, notice the backdrop partnerships in the photos on the red carpet..Jay didn't do all of that by himself. All the media is to get people in the doors buying expensive drinks so that they can get the investment money back! I'm not hating but it is what it is...and they're gonna go broke if those drinks are way over-priced, I can just imagine how much those drinks are gonna costs..."Ashanti really appeared to be the woman the of night" what's up with that? Had the whole family up in there, so she either put money into it, new artist of Def Jam, or something is up....No wedding ring on Jay's finger, no Kanye..things seem so funny
    U sound ridiculous to say the least.

Catch Up Newbies Jay-Z 40/40 CLUB Re-OPENING PICS starring WARREN BUFFETT!! (Jan 2012) Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

Quote Originally Posted by thehustler07 View Post
    U sound ridiculous to say the least.

And..How may I help you? Jay-Z 40/40 CLUB Re-OPENING PICS starring WARREN BUFFETT!! (Jan 2012) TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Go head boy, to the most!!!