Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: SisQo Takes MELYSSA FORD & GLORIA VELEZ Back TO HIS HOTEL! (Throwback Footage)

Product of Determination SisQo Takes MELYSSA FORD & GLORIA VELEZ Back TO HIS HOTEL! (Throwback Footage) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default SisQo Takes MELYSSA FORD & GLORIA VELEZ Back TO HIS HOTEL! (Throwback Footage)

Sisqo-melyssa-ford-gloria-velez-2

Sisqo-melyssa-ford-gloria-velez

Sisqo-melyssa-ford-gloria-velez-3

Catch Up Newbies SisQo Takes MELYSSA FORD & GLORIA VELEZ Back TO HIS HOTEL! (Throwback Footage)
    Liked
    4930 times

^^ at Melyssa Ford

Any way this was on wshh earlier but I did not watch. I wonder why its released now, if something went down then Sisqo and his friend might have had a great time. I would have been all over Melyssa

This stuff is happening today with these celebs and video girls

Catch Up Newbies SisQo Takes MELYSSA FORD & GLORIA VELEZ Back TO HIS HOTEL! (Throwback Footage) Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

Catch Up Newbies SisQo Takes MELYSSA FORD & GLORIA VELEZ Back TO HIS HOTEL! (Throwback Footage) ice516tea's Avatar
    Liked
    264 times

mel was looking extra tasty there

Catch Up Newbies SisQo Takes MELYSSA FORD & GLORIA VELEZ Back TO HIS HOTEL! (Throwback Footage) TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Melissa: "sooooooo YOU gone pay ME to have someone else tape ME jusy walking into your hotel room"
    Sisqo: "yea! if everyone sees me with the two baddest chicks in the club they wont think im gay"
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

And..How may I help you? SisQo Takes MELYSSA FORD & GLORIA VELEZ Back TO HIS HOTEL! (Throwback Footage) TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Oh damn they hoes!! Melyssa is acting like this is a paid gig, for real!! She's not that interested she just want to f***!! You can tell...oh nasty a**!!! Funny thing is, I don't know anybody that ever wanted to sex with Sisqo...He taped this cause he got something to prove....they all sleep around and it's real nasty!!

And..How may I help you? SisQo Takes MELYSSA FORD & GLORIA VELEZ Back TO HIS HOTEL! (Throwback Footage) TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

We all know about Melyssa, why nobody want to wife her...she's burnt out...probably charged him $100 to f***!!

Catch Up Newbies SisQo Takes MELYSSA FORD & GLORIA VELEZ Back TO HIS HOTEL! (Throwback Footage)
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    Melissa: "sooooooo YOU gone pay ME to have someone else tape ME jusy walking into your hotel room"
    Sisqo: "yea! if everyone sees me with the two baddest chicks in the club they wont think im gay"
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TaliciousVille View Post
    Oh damn they hoes!!
    FACK YEA THEY ARE

Melyssa is acting like this is a paid gig, for real!! She's not that interested she just want to f***!!
    giggity

You can tell...oh nasty a**!!!

Funny thing is, I don't know anybody that ever wanted to sex with Sisqo...He taped this cause he got something to prove....they all sleep around and it's real nasty!!
    there are women that want to sleep with 2CHAINZ, Rick Ross, Webbie, Lil Boosie, Lil Wayne, Gudda Gudda, and every other ugly funny looking nugga rapping. FACK Beyonce had sex with jayz and bought a baby you think some of these girls dont want to have sex with Sisqo weird rich a$$ during that time? NUGGA PLEASE. These hoes would Fack Bill gates ugly a$$

Liked
    41 times

Yes indeed Blafy