Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DARE I SAY!! Keyshia Dior Looks SCORCHING HOT To SERVE Bria Myles In These 1st FIVE Pics!!!

Product of Determination DARE I SAY!! Keyshia Dior Looks SCORCHING HOT To SERVE Bria Myles In These 1st FIVE Pics!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Wink DARE I SAY!! Keyshia Dior Looks SCORCHING HOT To SERVE Bria Myles In These 1st FIVE Pics!!!

dk3

df24

df2

2a

dior

-----------------------------

dior224

fdaf4

whilt

dkirr1

dfa2

Catch Up Newbies DARE I SAY!! Keyshia Dior Looks SCORCHING HOT To SERVE Bria Myles In These 1st FIVE Pics!!! Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

no ass pics

Catch Up Newbies DARE I SAY!! Keyshia Dior Looks SCORCHING HOT To SERVE Bria Myles In These 1st FIVE Pics!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

this pic is actually cool to me

Catch Up Newbies DARE I SAY!! Keyshia Dior Looks SCORCHING HOT To SERVE Bria Myles In These 1st FIVE Pics!!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

shirt is dope...
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies DARE I SAY!! Keyshia Dior Looks SCORCHING HOT To SERVE Bria Myles In These 1st FIVE Pics!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

how you gone have bria name and no pics to compare????

Product of Determination DARE I SAY!! Keyshia Dior Looks SCORCHING HOT To SERVE Bria Myles In These 1st FIVE Pics!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post

screw... do u see this pic ^^^ that bi*ch BAD!! no other pics is needed in this thread.

Catch Up Newbies DARE I SAY!! Keyshia Dior Looks SCORCHING HOT To SERVE Bria Myles In These 1st FIVE Pics!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

im qouting my self on this one.....need pic of bria if you gone compare mane

Liked
    5400 times

im qouting my self on this one.....need pic of bria if you gone compare mane
    ad

fdagf

damn... Bria giving her competition in the most silliest newest pic i could find.

I was ova my head on my statement...

Liked
    1031 times

check mate

Catch Up Newbies DARE I SAY!! Keyshia Dior Looks SCORCHING HOT To SERVE Bria Myles In These 1st FIVE Pics!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

I really wish she did more pics without the same crazy hairstyle and without makeup. Everyone here likes twit pics and unphotoshopped because it shows the real, WHICH IS COOL. I appercaite that style that has come with HIPHOPSTAN and thats kind of what I look for in most of these pics. She is not ugly at all and her body... is all real (right?) so thats just something I adore.

I really want to make a thread about no makeup/ no photshopp/ she is just plain. BASICALLY A CAN I HIT IT IN THE MOURNING (would be the tittle) and just see only plain pics of these hottest chicks. But its hard to do because there are lots of pics and no one has real body parts. From head to toe they are fake or semi fake.

FUQQ IT they are taking pics of themselves every 10 seconds so I guess they will do what they have to to look their best before they say cheese.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast