Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: This thread shall be called THAT THIRST.....please come in enjoy videos and DISCUSS about the DISGUST

Catch Up Newbies This thread shall be called THAT THIRST.....please come in enjoy videos and DISCUSS about the DISGUST
    Liked
    4930 times

wow! This thread shall be called THAT THIRST.....please come in enjoy videos and DISCUSS about the DISGUST

This thread is about thirsty NUGGAS that are in the videos when a big booty girl walks pass in a bikini, tight clothes, cut offs, etc. BUT IS IT ONLY THERE FAULT

EXHIBIT A

This is the oldest and my favorite (her booty is perfect) out of the group of videos I shall post. SHE HAD 6 GUS TOUCH HER BUTT, 4 slapped, 1 put money, 1 tried to slide his credit card thru. Now as you watch the video you see this woman is wearing some short shorts. Her butt is half out as she is walking in this large crowd. Why would she wear this, why didnt she just walk across the street, or just closer to the stores? There are a lot of guys hounding her and touching her WHICH IS NOT RIGHT. Yes a lot of guys are acting thirsty as f@ck, and all 800 of them wanna have sex with this one girl. But is she doing this on purpose???
    WHY AINT SHE IN A CAR SMH

EXHIBIT B

This chick is wearing a bikini and allowing dudes to touch her, she dont even care. Is she feeding the thirst, I kind of think so

Exhibit C

This is a new one wear a clown is asking to ride the booty. WHy aint she put on pants? HOW COME NO ONE OWNS A CAR?

Exhibit D

Body paint, a bunch of dudes, and even a couple of chicks. She must really want attention, again no cars. (But if they were in a car they would have not been posted on youtube.

Exhibit E

The thirst is there but not as crazy as in America. No one is really surronding the women they just star and thats it. They are modeling off the pants but its still not as crazy as the others

Exhibit F (sorry I put the wrong vid up, I fixed)

This is the worst on, SMH TO THE TRILLIONTH POWER. tHIS IS A DUDE OR AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT ITS SAYING. As I watched the video i really looked at the neck and did not see anything. Now he/she know what he/she doing and these thirsty a-holes dont know. This is crazy, can you imagine if he/she said after the grabbing and pictures said "IM A MAN" REAL LOUD AND SHOWED ITS D!CK. Sidney would have been beat up or even killed.

You tell me wtf,
    Are these dudes thirsty or just to excited?
    Are these women attention whores or is just supposed to be a normal walk?
    How about reverse thirst, NON CELEBRITY! A bunch of women surrounding a dude and heckling him. Does it happen or is it only us guys?

Catch Up Newbies This thread shall be called THAT THIRST.....please come in enjoy videos and DISCUSS about the DISGUST Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

smh big booty & walking gtfoh

Catch Up Newbies This thread shall be called THAT THIRST.....please come in enjoy videos and DISCUSS about the DISGUST Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

THE 1ST VIDEO IS A CLASSIC BUT WHY THE **** WOULD YOU WALK AROUND IN THAT ?

THE LAST VIDEO GOING CRAZY OVER A TRANSEXUAL

OTHER VIDEOS I REALLY DNT GIVE A **** ABOUT

QUESTION OF THE DAY IS .... WHERE ARE THEIR CAR ? BICYCLE ? MOPED ? HOVEROUND ?

Catch Up Newbies This thread shall be called THAT THIRST.....please come in enjoy videos and DISCUSS about the DISGUST
    Liked
    4930 times

F2ck it they are attention whores, and thirsty dudes are always around.

But thirsty dudes out number attention whores by a lot

Catch Up Newbies This thread shall be called THAT THIRST.....please come in enjoy videos and DISCUSS about the DISGUST screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

what man or woman doesnt like to look at a nice ass. now some of these places you cant drive to or thru and have to walk and when they put on there clothes they know whats in store dudes gone touch regardless kind of disrepectful but if she walked out the house like that she knew what she signed up for. i cant lie i done barked and slapped some assssses that was walking down the street but hey im a dude that 1st video is off the chain though the others were cool.except that last one .. instead of coming off on that foolishness i would have been like let me walk you to your car so these dude can quit hounding you and you got atleast a good 5-10 mins to lay game and not be like them other dudes and possibly hit that same night or that week

Catch Up Newbies This thread shall be called THAT THIRST.....please come in enjoy videos and DISCUSS about the DISGUST jv1080's Avatar
    Liked
    80 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    F2ck it they are attention whores, and thirsty dudes are always around.

But thirsty dudes out number attention whores by a lot
    Brotha said it all right here.