Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TOYA WRIGHT and KANDI BURRUSS Show off THEIR PHAT ROUND DONKS in TIGHT Spandex!!!

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK TOYA WRIGHT and KANDI BURRUSS Show off THEIR PHAT ROUND DONKS in TIGHT Spandex!!! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

TOYA HER S.H.I.T MORE CUFFY AND KANDI IS ASS IS BIGGER SO BASICALLY I'LL PICK TOYA AS WIFEY AND KANDI AND DA SIDE CHICK EITHER WAY IM WINNING

Member TOYA WRIGHT and KANDI BURRUSS Show off THEIR PHAT ROUND DONKS in TIGHT Spandex!!! cdrew's Avatar
    Liked
    81 times

Im taking Kandi. She got that Bass Mouth and horse butt. Plus like the somebody said early I cant smash after lil wayne he fucks men.
    Like Rosa Parks we Riding!!!

Catch Up Newbies TOYA WRIGHT and KANDI BURRUSS Show off THEIR PHAT ROUND DONKS in TIGHT Spandex!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by cdrew View Post
    Im taking Kandi. She got that Bass Mouth and horse butt. Plus like the somebody said early I cant smash after lil wayne he fucks men.
    BUT TOYA, f@ck I get it any ways

I CALL KANDI FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

I'D **** BOUT BITCHES IN THE ASS...MAINLY TOYA..LOL.

Just tryna make it.... TOYA WRIGHT and KANDI BURRUSS Show off THEIR PHAT ROUND DONKS in TIGHT Spandex!!! airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

they both nice and even with toya letting the gremlin touch it, i still gotta roll with her... she too pretty to me...
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Catch Up Newbies TOYA WRIGHT and KANDI BURRUSS Show off THEIR PHAT ROUND DONKS in TIGHT Spandex!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

ill take kandi she a for real freak and seems super cool and down to earth. she actually got something goin on other than riding wayne coat tails like toya is. you get lucky you might make a guest appearance on housewives of atl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12