Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chickz we use to think were the $hit and have now COMPLETELY forgotten about :/

Catch Up Newbies Chickz we use to think were the $hit and have now COMPLETELY forgotten about :/ TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

wow! Chickz we use to think were the $hit and have now COMPLETELY forgotten about :/

"A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Member Chickz we use to think were the $hit and have now COMPLETELY forgotten about :/ omattic105's Avatar
    Liked
    84 times

Damn whats her name again? She got enuff t*ts to feed a small nation in Africa..

Catch Up Newbies Chickz we use to think were the $hit and have now COMPLETELY forgotten about :/ Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

i still remember all of them

Catch Up Newbies Chickz we use to think were the $hit and have now COMPLETELY forgotten about :/ TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fleece Johnson View Post
    i still remember all of them
    lol
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies Chickz we use to think were the $hit and have now COMPLETELY forgotten about :/ Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

Quote Originally Posted by omattic105 View Post

Damn whats her name again? She got enuff t*ts to feed a small nation in Africa..
    Angela Pitts aka myammee from flavor of love

Catch Up Newbies Chickz we use to think were the $hit and have now COMPLETELY forgotten about :/
    Liked
    820 times

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!..................... watchu mufuckas know about keisha from total...............that was the baddest bitch in music till Mrs.Carter came through......................nice up TightLipped

Member Chickz we use to think were the $hit and have now COMPLETELY forgotten about :/ omattic105's Avatar
    Liked
    84 times

Yesssssssssss!!! Myammee! Sexy hood broad... Good looks

Catch Up Newbies Chickz we use to think were the $hit and have now COMPLETELY forgotten about :/ shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

i got a nude pic of danger..but keisha

Catch Up Newbies Chickz we use to think were the $hit and have now COMPLETELY forgotten about :/
    Liked
    4930 times

hoopz - damn I thought she was really wifey material until I seen all those pics. I was like awwwww man that **** really hurted me

YUKE I ALWAYS HATED DANGER

Lisa from save by the bell, 10 10 10 10 10 10

Amil, this the only time she looks hot, photshop love

Miaymeee, she should have the same expossure as Deelishes (maybe even more)

Ananda has always been hot

lativa had that @ss but thats it

me and my cousin used to fight over her all the time, ALL THE TIME!!! Man those were the good ol days at like 8- 12 years old

Tweet, nope nope nope

Vita was a cute skinny girl. My thang was hard as fuqq when she said she sucked dmx thang in belly (I really wanted to be dmx in that movie sooooooooooo badly soooooooooooooo badly)

I NEVER KNEW HER NAME, BUT YES THIS IS ANOTHER REASON WHY i WANTED TO BE DMX (dmx in the movie only of course)

Liked
    820 times

^^^the last chick in the blue pic is taral hicks^^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast