Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Cutting Edge Techniques........20/20 Plastic Surgey (also surgery to make you taller)

Catch Up Newbies Cutting Edge Techniques........20/20 Plastic Surgey (also surgery to make you taller) MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

damn 85k to grow a little?

Product of Determination Cutting Edge Techniques........20/20 Plastic Surgey (also surgery to make you taller) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

the "knife" turns my stomach.

Catch Up Newbies Cutting Edge Techniques........20/20 Plastic Surgey (also surgery to make you taller)
    Liked
    4930 times

I wish I saw this entire episode last night, did not find out until 4am. I saw the leg surgery on thursday and was going to make a thread about it but I forgot.

HOT DAMN THAT 37 YEAR OLD BIG BREASTED MILF IS SUPER HOT!!! Now that is one sexy cougar, paid for it all but HOT DAMN SHE LOOKS GOOD!

The 23 year old daughters/ friends were hot also but they are to young for plastic surgery. I can imagine if they had a serious scar or anything but I don't think they needed it.

Everyone in the videos have lots of money and that is why they can continuously get the surgery.

Some of the strippers that are posted can get something fixed besides their butts like SCARS, DEEP MARKS FROM PIMPLES, STRETCH MARKS, and TEETH (it aint plastic but some of them need that fix

Product of Determination Cutting Edge Techniques........20/20 Plastic Surgey (also surgery to make you taller) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    I wish I saw this entire episode last night, did not find out until 4am. I saw the leg surgery on thursday and was going to make a thread about it but I forgot.

HOT DAMN THAT 37 YEAR OLD BIG BREASTED MILF IS SUPER HOT!!! Now that is one sexy cougar, paid for it all but HOT DAMN SHE LOOKS GOOD!

The 23 year old daughters/ friends were hot also but they are to young for plastic surgery. I can imagine if they had a serious scar or anything but I don't think they needed it.

Everyone in the videos have lots of money and that is why they can continuously get the surgery.

Some of the strippers that are posted can get something fixed besides their butts like SCARS, DEEP MARKS FROM PIMPLES, STRETCH MARKS, and TEETH (it aint plastic but some of them need that fix
    where she get 18 racks to throw away on yet another tiddy job

Liked
    5400 times

okay.. just watched the "break your bones -- insert a rod -- twist your feet til you hear a click" video to grow a few inches... these surgery addicts people are sick.

Catch Up Newbies Cutting Edge Techniques........20/20 Plastic Surgey (also surgery to make you taller)
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    where she get 18 racks to throw away on yet another tiddy job
    I dont know, maybe she has a great job....BLOW JOB

I dont know what she does
    Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    okay.. just watched the "break your bones -- insert a rod -- twist your feet til you hear a click" video to grow a few inches... these surgery addicts people are sick.
    NASTY but they really wanted to be tall and they have the cash
    The 25 year old seems like he was really in pain during his training with his new legs