Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LOCK AND KEY .........We be to Woman What 'Key be to Lock'

Product of Determination LOCK AND KEY .........We be to Woman What 'Key be to Lock' Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post

So, men may think it is cool to go around putting your key in every lock it fits into, that's the best way to defile your key. If you forcing a key into holes it don't belong in, there's how you ruin the teeth. When the teeth of a key is filed down, it will no longer open the key it was made to fill.
    i like this

defiling your "key" = no value = lowered respect, self worth, and power.

Product of Determination LOCK AND KEY .........We be to Woman What 'Key be to Lock' Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    True but this does not happen, double standards are a big problem in society. Its hard to actually accept someones sexual history, its sad and crazy
    that solely depends on your partner.

Catch Up Newbies LOCK AND KEY .........We be to Woman What 'Key be to Lock'
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    i like this

defiling your "key" = no value = lowered respect, self worth, and power.
    I like that aslo, I wanted to know what was the cons of being the key so I can even the feild if I ever get into another double standard argument
    Exactly yes I do truley belive it depends on the person. One man sleeping with 0 women marrying a women with 10 men....hey thats them (but many will say hey thats him)

AND VICE VERSA
    Sad thing is most men with 10 women and a lady with 0 men always seems to happen at the alter (either by mistake or true love)

Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by MsShawty View Post
    i think ppl think too much about some things. like y can't it just b sex. lock and key, what is this a psych class? each person, man or woman, should decide for themselves how many ppl they wanna sleep w. noone has the right to judge. and hopefully when they find the "right" person they will accept them and their sexual history as is.
    ........and then u turned 30 and went shopping for cat food and haagen-daaz...............

Dice City Kid LOCK AND KEY .........We be to Woman What 'Key be to Lock' ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

i think ppl think too much about some things. like y can't it just b sex. lock and key, what is this a psych class? each person, man or woman, should decide for themselves how many ppl they wanna sleep w. noone has the right to judge. and hopefully when they find the "right" person they will accept them and their sexual history as is.
    i agree....honestly....i never want to have sex with a virgin...i do care about individuals that i dont rock with but every person has a history....like everything i own....i don't need a co-signer

Catch Up Newbies LOCK AND KEY .........We be to Woman What 'Key be to Lock' MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

so true, some people care about today, not 5 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    ........and then u turned 30 and went shopping for cat food and haagen-daaz...............
    i don't have to be 30 to go shopping for haagen-dazs, or cat food for that matter, nowhere in my statement did i indicate that this applies to me, so if you are assuming that i'm lonely and fat, that's ur prerogative

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    i agree....honestly....i never want to have sex with a virgin...i do care about individuals that i dont rock with but every person has a history....like everything i own....i don't need a co-signer
    nicely put

Liked
    820 times

i don't have to be 30 to go shopping for haagen-dazs, or cat food for that matter, nowhere in my statement did i indicate that this applies to me, so if you are assuming that i'm lonely and fat, that's ur prerogative

you indicated that it applies to u when u said "each person, man or woman".................ur either livin by ur own words or ur a hypocrite.................

Catch Up Newbies LOCK AND KEY .........We be to Woman What 'Key be to Lock' MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    you indicated that it applies to u when u said "each person, man or woman".................ur either livin by ur own words or ur a hypocrite.................
    by saying "man or woman" i was just saying that either gender should be able to choose how they wanna live their lives, and that's the statement, i DO live my life how I want, that doesn't mean i sleep around, but that's bc i choose not to, that's not being a hypocrite

Liked
    820 times

by saying "man or woman" i was just saying that either gender should be able to choose how they wanna live their lives, and that's the statement, i DO live my life how I want, that doesn't mean i sleep around, but that's bc i choose not to, that's not being a hypocrite
    sure people live their lives the way they want to.............but u cant be naive enough to believe that u wont be judged on how u live just because u think "noone has the right"............no chick lookin at me as the "right" person is about to be ran thru............i guarantee u most dudes feel the same way.................

Liked
    4930 times

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast