Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LOCK AND KEY .........We be to Woman What 'Key be to Lock'

Catch Up Newbies LOCK AND KEY .........We be to Woman What 'Key be to Lock'
    Liked
    4930 times

Default LOCK AND KEY .........We be to Woman What 'Key be to Lock'

I have been hearing this lock and key method for the first time this year. Since 2012 started I keep hearing how guys are keys and women are locks. I was thinking yes this sounds right, but I needed to fully understand.

There are many double-standards in our society. There are too many instances where behavior is acceptable for someone, or some group, but not acceptable for others.

One of the biggest seems to be along gender lines. There are many behaviors deemed acceptable for men, but not for women. There are also some things that are acceptable for women to do, but not for me. Nowhere do these double standards appear greater than when they relate to sex.

My brother CAPS recently posted the graphic above on his Facebook page. It is a funny explanation of why it is acceptable for men to have plenty of women, but it is inappropriate for women too.

A women - presumably - posted the following status message on Facebook (punctuation added):

"It is odd how society sees things. Let's say a guy sleeps with all these girls, "He's the man!" or a stud," she writes. "But if a girl does, she's a total slut or whore. Is society sexist?"

Here's how one man responded.

"Well, think about it this way. If a key can open a bunch of locks, it's viewed as a Master Key, and is awesome to have," Brandon writes. "But if a lock is opened by a lot of different keys, well, that's a pretty shitty lock of you ask me."

But does the metaphor go deeper?

The purpose of a lock is to protect something of importance, of value. In this instance, the lock being the woman, more explicitly, her vagina. And the man's penis is the key.

But what is the purpose of opening the lock?

The purpose of opening a lock is like going to an ATM. You either want to withdraw, deposit or cash, or check your balance. Too many people are involved in casual sex. They just putting they key in the lock to see if it will fit.

But just because you can fit your key in the lock, it doesn't mean that it will open. Even some "Master Keys" can fit inside locks that they cannot open. Likewise, just because your penis fits inside, it does not mean you have truly opened the lock. Because a woman is not just a physical thing. A woman is a spiritual vessel.

The vagina is the passageway to eternal life.

When one looks at the Kemetic symbol of the Ankh (right), you are looking at the symbolic representation of man and woman, or a lock and a key.

Atop, the circle and the horizontal line represents the woman's opening. Below, the staff represents the man's shaft.

It is through the union of man and woman that the child is born. This creation of life, perpetuated generation after generation, is eternal life.

We be to women what key be to lock.

So, men may think it is cool to go around putting your key in every lock it fits into, that's the best way to defile your key. If you forcing a key into holes it don't belong in, there's how you ruin the teeth. When the teeth of a key is filed down, it will no longer open the key it was made to fill.

Likewise, a lock that has a bunch of keys and other crap put inside it will no longer be useful. Have you ever seen someone put gum, glue or even rubber cement in a lock?

Brothers: What key is on your key chain? What does your key open?

Sisters: What is your lock protecting? Who has the key?
    We be to Woman What 'Key be to Lock' | Daily Regiment

^^ WHO IS THIS????

please read and discuss
    and find out who that sexy lady is

Catch Up Newbies LOCK AND KEY .........We be to Woman What 'Key be to Lock' buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    please read and discuss
    and find out who that sexy lady is
    LMAO @ Blafy. All of that you posted and the last thing you say is that?

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    LMAO @ Blafy. All of that you posted and the last thing you say is that?
    The article is actually great and well written!! Well I had a feeling that last part would be the main thing everyone will grasp SMH (should have made a separate thread)
    I actually found her name its ROCKY THUNDA
    When Joe Budden said it I did not here him then I saw on the side a beutiful lady with no makeup with the same name

put 2 and 2 together and bame ROCKY THUNDA

and the reason why I did this was because

ITS STILL MUTHA FACKING HIPHOPSTAN FLASHING LIGHTS WITH POSTING SUPER SEXY WOMEN 25/8 ALL DA TIME

Catch Up Newbies LOCK AND KEY .........We be to Woman What 'Key be to Lock' buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    The article is actually great and well written!! Well I had a feeling that last part would be the main thing everyone will grasp SMH (should have made a separate thread)
    I actually found her name its ROCKY THUNDA
    When Joe Budden said it I did not here him then I saw on the side a beutiful lady with no makeup with the same name

put 2 and 2 together and bame ROCKY THUNDA

and the reason why I did this was because

ITS STILL MUTHA FACKING HIPHOPSTAN FLASHING LIGHTS WITH POSTING SUPER SEXY WOMEN 25/8 ALL DA TIME

Catch Up Newbies LOCK AND KEY .........We be to Woman What 'Key be to Lock' ice516tea's Avatar
    Liked
    264 times

I told some people some time ago that the purpose of life is to procreate and that these standards apply to this belief - but like some men they think men and woman should have the liberal standards in sex

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

that n***a was talking that "you ain't s**t", but that camera stayed focused on those hips.

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by badcbass View Post
    that n***a was talking that "you ain't s**t", but that camera stayed focused on those hips.
    yeah its what Joey does

Dis the girl, acts like he dont want her, she falls for it ??????, HIT IT HIT IT HIT IT

Catch Up Newbies LOCK AND KEY .........We be to Woman What 'Key be to Lock' screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

old age game you play that im not into you then she wants you even more then next thing you know you got them legs up on your neck goin ham. she is nice looking and thick. budden putting these chicks on they get some type exposure or lil model after messing with them..

Catch Up Newbies LOCK AND KEY .........We be to Woman What 'Key be to Lock' MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

i think ppl think too much about some things. like y can't it just b sex. lock and key, what is this a psych class? each person, man or woman, should decide for themselves how many ppl they wanna sleep w. noone has the right to judge. and hopefully when they find the "right" person they will accept them and their sexual history as is.

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by MsShawty View Post
    i think ppl think too much about some things. like y can't it just b sex. lock and key, what is this a psych class? each person, man or woman, should decide for themselves how many ppl they wanna sleep w. noone has the right to judge. and hopefully when they find the "right" person they will accept them and their sexual history as is.
    True but this does not happen, double standards are a big problem in society. Its hard to actually accept someones sexual history, its sad and crazy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast