Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2012 NBA All Star weekend groupies...thirstaaaaay chicks with a plane ticket and a popped condom dream

Catch Up Newbies 2012 NBA All Star weekend groupies...thirstaaaaay chicks with a plane ticket and a popped condom dream TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    all these hoes is guak........i know if i wouldnt stick my dik into these bitches....a pro athlete dam sure wouldnt.........
    HOLD UP.......im an equal judge...and some of them are cute and some are not aight. i feel like they automatically losin points with this crowd cause yal know what they are there for.....if this woulda been a thread about chicks that love givin head yall woulda thought they were all cute
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies 2012 NBA All Star weekend groupies...thirstaaaaay chicks with a plane ticket and a popped condom dream
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    HOLD UP.......im an equal judge...and some of them are cute and some are not aight. i feel like they automatically losin points with this crowd cause yal know what they are there for.....if this woulda been a thread about chicks that love givin head yall woulda thought they were all cute
    actually some were ugly

but from the strippers/video models/ regular women, I equally think they are all just there for a pop condemn dream. Of course some women are their to enjoy the show, hang with some friends, etc. Then of course you got that skanks their for only one thing...toys for future toddlers!!!! "Even when one of the guys said if there strippers just trying to make some money then thats cool".... or something similar I thought that was stupid. Im sure their were some actual girlfriend material, but its hard to tell when its a party full crowd with bad intentions. Hey that aint the place to look for a wife any way

Just my 2cents

Catch Up Newbies 2012 NBA All Star weekend groupies...thirstaaaaay chicks with a plane ticket and a popped condom dream TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    actually some were ugly
    Then of course you got that skanks their for only one thing...toys for future toddlers!!!!
    Just my 2cents

this is attack of the doulbe standard rearing its ugly head once again......its ok for me to be there ravage these chicks anally, orally, anf other....but when women say i wanna get paid guys get mad....women been made for a long time for being taking advatage of.....now yall done ceated these beasts thats only in the game for one thing

its funny how karma works....men are mad at the monsters they created

Catch Up Newbies 2012 NBA All Star weekend groupies...thirstaaaaay chicks with a plane ticket and a popped condom dream
    Liked
    4930 times

this is attack of the doulbe standard rearing its ugly head once again......its ok for me to be there ravage these chicks anally, orally, anf other....but when women say i wanna get paid guys get mad....women been made for a long time for being taking advatage of.....now yall done ceated these beasts thats only in the game for one thing
    *still dont know if your a guy or girl*

When will there finally be an event that has a bunch of women and we can see the reverse?

Any way Im tired of this double standard debates always rising. Its just thirsty dudes and attention whores going back and forth, while average joes with good intentions and morals get into the mix. Me personally I dont judge any one, but I damn sure wont trust any one. The way I see it, if your a lady and you wanna do a bunch of guys for money/fun/ both then go ahead, and the same thing for men. When these debates happen I just think do you/the person really wanna fucc all those people.

Im not gonna lie its hard for women to say they wanna fucc a guy without all the harsh name calling like the men. Its just the opposite with guys, they get all the homosexual slurs and stuff like that.

Sadly sex is powerful/ or is it pride, I dont know if I written this all correctly. My thoughts are all scrablemed.

Dice City Kid 2012 NBA All Star weekend groupies...thirstaaaaay chicks with a plane ticket and a popped condom dream ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

aint enough penicillin in the world

Liked
    1033 times

Super Bowl XLVIII, I hope yall out of towners is ready for this NEXT LEVEL heux-ing, cause jersey folk is rough
    fellas don't say TL aint warn ya...

CNN/ Huffington Post report
    This Is How New Jersey Is Preparing For Super Bowl Sex Trafficking
    The state of NJ has just days to go until Super Bowl XLVIII, and one of the major security preparations taking place may surprise you. On Jan. 30, NJAssistant Attorney General Tracy Thompson told HuffPost Live the state has a four-pronged approach to deter and prevent sex trafficking from occurring during and after Sunday's big game."We have a law enforcement strategy, obviously, and it's ongoing -- some covert, some overt -- that will readily be seen," Thompson said. "But then we also have the other three prongs, which are training and education, outreach and awareness, and victim services... There are more law enforcement ready, trained and prepared to address and interdict this issue."

"The Super Bowl is a huge, huge arena for sex trafficking," Danielle Douglas, a sex-trafficking survivor, told the Associated Press in early January. "[Some visitors] are coming to the Super Bowl not even to watch football they are coming to the Super Bowl to have sex with women, and/or men or children."An influx of prostitution busts this week demonstrates the Super Bowl appears to be a magnet for sex trafficking. On Jan. 29, for example, 20 women around Times Square were arraigned for prostitution charges, the New York Times reports. And on Jan. 30, New York authorities said they busted another 18 operators, allegedly involved in drug dealing and sex trafficking, who were targeting the Super Bowl's "high-end clientele," CNN notes.

Catch Up Newbies 2012 NBA All Star weekend groupies...thirstaaaaay chicks with a plane ticket and a popped condom dream screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Them same gals out there selling it for the super bowl gone be down in the n.o. for the all star game

Liked
    242 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    If they're there to strip and make money, they're smart. If they are there to be cum buckets hoping to hit the pregnancy lotto, they're pitiful. Most of them look like over the hill sluts who are trying too hard. If you run up in one of these chicks and you got money, you deserve a lifetime of hell.
    this

if i had M's (not even a nba star) i wouldnt be caught dead with them thotties

not sayin im too good for nobody, but if theyre only after the money, i feel i can make that statement

just noticed the gravedig, but i aint mad doe

Liked
    242 times

i know thats old, and i got nothin but love for you tight, but you a clown for that

New Arrival
    Liked
    2 times

shawty in the blue looks nasty

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast