Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GODIVA CHOCLATE IN HUMAN FORM AKA.. LASTARYA

Product of Determination GODIVA CHOCLATE IN HUMAN FORM AKA.. LASTARYA Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

i'm starting to think Ray Edwards put her back on the market...

Catch Up Newbies GODIVA CHOCLATE IN HUMAN FORM AKA.. LASTARYA
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    i'm starting to think Ray Edwards put her back on the market...
    yeah i knew that ni gga wasnt that dumb............he proly just wanted to fuk her for a minute...........

Catch Up Newbies GODIVA CHOCLATE IN HUMAN FORM AKA.. LASTARYA Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post

Dice City Kid GODIVA CHOCLATE IN HUMAN FORM AKA.. LASTARYA ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

you get it

Catch Up Newbies GODIVA CHOCLATE IN HUMAN FORM AKA.. LASTARYA atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    Chill out, Ish

Catch Up Newbies GODIVA CHOCLATE IN HUMAN FORM AKA.. LASTARYA atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    you talking about? Stop being presumptuous (I'll give you a minute to look that up). If you're not feeling a chick...you're not feeling her. What the hell difference does it make to you?
    A hit dog will holla...I bet you took a minute to look it up (acting like that word is above the 5th grade level gives away the fact that you're just a lil slow)

Catch Up Newbies GODIVA CHOCLATE IN HUMAN FORM AKA.. LASTARYA buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    A hit dog will holla...I bet you took a minute to look it up (acting like that word is above the 5th grade level gives away the fact that you're just a lil slow)

Nah, I'm good, homie. My vocab is on steroids. My point was, you were calling cats "dumbasses" because they weren't feeling a chick you obviously were/are. You jumped to a conclusion without checking your seat belt. Click that ish before you fly off the handle. It's just a chick and a preference.

Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    Nah, I'm good, homie. My vocab is on steroids. My point was, you were calling cats "dumbasses" because they weren't feeling a chick you obviously were/are. You jumped to a conclusion without checking your seat belt. Click that ish before you fly off the handle. It's just a chick and a preference.
    No I think you're the one who jumped to conclusions. I stated that certain attributes equaled unattractiveness to SOME guys, not all of the guys who didn't think LaStarya is attractive. I know that this board's visitors have a wide range of what they consider attractive. I think LaStarya and Yaris are beautiful and others on here think that they're not. Just like I think Mz DR and Maliah are "everyday" chicks that aren't that attractive to me but everyone else goes crazy over.

I truly wasn't targeting anyone with my initial post in this thread. Hell, I'm glad that I have a different perception of beauty...just means I'll have less compeition for the drawers

Catch Up Newbies GODIVA CHOCLATE IN HUMAN FORM AKA.. LASTARYA buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    No I think you're the one who jumped to conclusions. I stated that certain attributes equaled unattractiveness to SOME guys, not all of the guys who didn't think LaStarya is attractive. I know that this board's visitors have a wide range of what they consider attractive. I think LaStarya and Yaris are beautiful and others on here think that they're not. Just like I think Mz DR and Maliah are "everyday" chicks that aren't that attractive to me but everyone else goes crazy over.

I truly wasn't targeting anyone with my initial post in this thread. Hell, I'm glad that I have a different perception of beauty...just means I'll have less compeition for the drawers
    Word. I can dig it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12