Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MAIA CAMPBELL BOUNCES BACK from ROCK BOTTOM -- (FU*KABLE Status?!)

Product of Determination MAIA CAMPBELL BOUNCES BACK from ROCK BOTTOM -- (FU*KABLE Status?!) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Red face MAIA CAMPBELL BOUNCES BACK from ROCK BOTTOM -- (FU*KABLE Status?!)

Maia Campbell sober photos

previously: Maia Campbell is OFF DRUGS no longer prostituting and lookin really good again!

she's still get the rondo cuz of her past.

Catch Up Newbies MAIA CAMPBELL BOUNCES BACK from ROCK BOTTOM -- (FU*KABLE Status?!) exondus's Avatar
    Liked
    69 times

Mmm... she looks super good, but um... I can't even trust plastic with her, she been to places that I never want ma d*ck to ever experience.

Product of Determination MAIA CAMPBELL BOUNCES BACK from ROCK BOTTOM -- (FU*KABLE Status?!) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by exondus View Post
    Mmm... she looks super good, but um... I can't even trust plastic with her, she been to places that I never want ma d*ck to ever experience.
    :249a(*##&b:

so, what if she shows you her paper work... and everything comes back clean?

Catch Up Newbies MAIA CAMPBELL BOUNCES BACK from ROCK BOTTOM -- (FU*KABLE Status?!) TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

i believe in 2nd chances with my whole entire, heart but can i be honest its gonna take a lil more than that to come back from

but if anyone can do it, she can!
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies MAIA CAMPBELL BOUNCES BACK from ROCK BOTTOM -- (FU*KABLE Status?!)
    Liked
    4930 times

F*ckable.... nope

Im sure she still does this

Seriously i hope she keeps it up and stay off those drugs and that horrible life.

Catch Up Newbies MAIA CAMPBELL BOUNCES BACK from ROCK BOTTOM -- (FU*KABLE Status?!)
    Liked
    320 times

No, Nope, Never. Just like they say when u kiss a chick your kissing everyone else she kissed. Well just imagine her using that crack pipe, or that needle. My **** goes nowhere near that, to hell with that paper work. Side note, god bless her and i hope she off that ****.

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK MAIA CAMPBELL BOUNCES BACK from ROCK BOTTOM -- (FU*KABLE Status?!) ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

YO SON U SEEN MAIA CAMPBELL LATELY WUT MAIA CAMPBELL DAT FEEN B.I.T.C.H Y WUT HAPPEN NAH SHE CLEAN&LOOKIN GOOD TO OOOOOOO WORD LEMME SEEEVEN DA FEEN DAVE CHAPPELLSHE'S AT DA POINT OF NO RETURN IDGAF ABOUT PAPERS OR PAPER SHE MIGHT HAVE OR GET SHE'S A RAP

Catch Up Newbies MAIA CAMPBELL BOUNCES BACK from ROCK BOTTOM -- (FU*KABLE Status?!) Konfidential4's Avatar
    Liked
    94 times

I'm glad she's trying to clean herself up; never want a sister or brother to go out like that. But for the record, she can't get it - papers or no papers.

Catch Up Newbies MAIA CAMPBELL BOUNCES BACK from ROCK BOTTOM -- (FU*KABLE Status?!) thehustler07's Avatar
    Liked
    90 times

all ya'll sound like church niccas... i guess the hood got suttin against "crackheads"

not me...

Catch Up Newbies MAIA CAMPBELL BOUNCES BACK from ROCK BOTTOM -- (FU*KABLE Status?!) SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Yo, I'll keep it real. She's fu*kable, the difference between her and some female out in the streets is that you already know her facts. You would be surprised how many 9-5 working women fly to vegas to sell that puss*, so they still can rock that louie and drive that benz; cuz they can't do overtime anymore .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast