Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DEELISHIS and EMILY B Took a PHOTO Together!! Which Wud U Rather?!

Catch Up Newbies DEELISHIS and EMILY B Took a PHOTO Together!! Which Wud U Rather?! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

I'm smashing deelishis, but i get tired of seeing black women with blond hair

Catch Up Newbies DEELISHIS and EMILY B Took a PHOTO Together!! Which Wud U Rather?! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    I'm smashing deelishis, but i get tired of seeing black women with blond hair
    thats casue ur mind rejects the unnatural! but society and pop culture constanyl sends us the meddage blond hair is beautiful every famous chick at one point or another "MUST" wear blond hair its writtne in their deal, but thank good ness ur mind is fstill ree from the matrix sour!
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies DEELISHIS and EMILY B Took a PHOTO Together!! Which Wud U Rather?! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Emily is WACK SAUCE
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies DEELISHIS and EMILY B Took a PHOTO Together!! Which Wud U Rather?!
    Liked
    4930 times

Dice City Kid DEELISHIS and EMILY B Took a PHOTO Together!! Which Wud U Rather?! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fleece Johnson View Post
    Deelishis looks like a tranny
    you wouldn't say that if you saw her in real life....you'd lose your mind....like most men

Catch Up Newbies DEELISHIS and EMILY B Took a PHOTO Together!! Which Wud U Rather?!
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    you wouldn't say that if you saw her in real life....you'd lose your mind....like most men
    .........nah

Shut Up and Drink! DEELISHIS and EMILY B Took a PHOTO Together!! Which Wud U Rather?! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    you wouldn't say that TO DEELISHIES AND EMILY B if you saw TheM in real life....you will just whip it out....like blafy
    :lin3kaf9*&3::lin3kaf9*&3:

Catch Up Newbies DEELISHIS and EMILY B Took a PHOTO Together!! Which Wud U Rather?! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    thats casue ur mind rejects the unnatural! but society and pop culture constanyl sends us the meddage blond hair is beautiful every famous chick at one point or another "MUST" wear blond hair its writtne in their deal, but thank good ness ur mind is fstill ree from the matrix sour!
    Your right on spot, i hate that unnatural fake stuff. I don't mind weaves as long its a good quality. But pop culture and society has our race idolizing white anglo saxon protestant as the model of what we should desire to be like. Willie Lynch 2012.

Catch Up Newbies DEELISHIS and EMILY B Took a PHOTO Together!! Which Wud U Rather?! buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    Your right on spot, i hate that unnatural fake stuff. I don't mind weaves as long its a good quality. But pop culture and society has our race idolizing white anglo saxon protestant as the model of what we should desire to be like. Willie Lynch 2012.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast