Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DEELISHIS and EMILY B Took a PHOTO Together!! Which Wud U Rather?!

Catch Up Newbies DEELISHIS and EMILY B Took a PHOTO Together!! Which Wud U Rather?!
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    not deelishis........she let a ni gga give her head and didnt return the favor..............and got her dumbass raped........

Catch Up Newbies DEELISHIS and EMILY B Took a PHOTO Together!! Which Wud U Rather?!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    not deelishis........she let a ni gga give her head and didnt return the favor..............and got her dumbass raped........
    OH SH*T I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT

EMILY B FTW

Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    I'm smashing deelishis, but i get tired of seeing black women with blond hair

Dice City Kid DEELISHIS and EMILY B Took a PHOTO Together!! Which Wud U Rather?! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Your right on spot, i hate that unnatural fake stuff. I don't mind weaves as long its a good quality. But pop culture and society has our race idolizing white anglo saxon protestant as the model of what we should desire to be like. Willie Lynch 2012.
    i think it's worse these dudes walkin around in baggy azz jeans,hoodies,long tee's,saggin showing their underwear(PAUSE),skinny jeans, and nothing but sneakers(and will get bodied in the post btw), ALL OF THE TIME...cats that don't have a tailor on first name basis need to catch up.....even russel simmons will throw a sweater and a button up on

Catch Up Newbies DEELISHIS and EMILY B Took a PHOTO Together!! Which Wud U Rather?! buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    i think it's worse these dudes walkin around in baggy azz jeans,hoodies,long tee's,saggin showing their underwear(PAUSE),skinny jeans, and nothing but sneakers(and will get bodied in the post btw), ALL OF THE TIME...cats that don't have a tailor on first name basis need to catch up.....even russel simmons will throw a sweater and a button up on
    Now Ish...I'm with you cousin. I make d@mn good money, but I'm also married with three daughters (two in daycare). So ballin out of control is not an option. I live good and within my means while being debt free like a mug.

All that to say...cats try to clown because I shop at spots like Banana Republic, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's, etc. I wear jeans that fit (not skinny and d@mn sure not baggy). I like Hugo Boss, Dolce & Gabanna....stuff like that. I'm with you, though homie. But I also have other priorities...

Dice City Kid DEELISHIS and EMILY B Took a PHOTO Together!! Which Wud U Rather?! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    Now Ish...I'm with you cousin. I make d@mn good money, but I'm also married with three daughters (two in daycare). So ballin out of control is not an option. I live good and within my means while being debt free like a mug.

All that to say...cats try to clown because I shop at spots like Banana Republic, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's, etc. I wear jeans that fit (not skinny and d@mn sure not baggy). I like Hugo Boss, Dolce & Gabanna....stuff like that. I'm with you, though homie. But I also have other priorities...
    more realness on the stan.....at last

Just tryna make it.... DEELISHIS and EMILY B Took a PHOTO Together!! Which Wud U Rather?! airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

I'm smashing deelishis, but i get tired of seeing black women with blond hair
    this...
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123