Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More Pics of Pretty Kitty (ceIebkitty) -- Angela SIMMONS 2.0 -- The THICK VERSION!!

Dice City Kid More Pics of  Pretty Kitty (ceIebkitty) -- Angela SIMMONS 2.0 -- The THICK VERSION!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    lol... yea i thought about neg'in ish.. there needs to be a thumb down button

i just say to myself now "man... ishuz iz fukking crazy. smh"
    hence the name ishuz....at least i can admit it

Product of Determination More Pics of  Pretty Kitty (ceIebkitty) -- Angela SIMMONS 2.0 -- The THICK VERSION!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    he could take away half of my rep for that hater azz comment you made and i'd still be trumping you....back to lurkin scrub....so what we don't like the same chics...that's more chance for you
    ouch...

let's just all get along..

Catch Up Newbies More Pics of  Pretty Kitty (ceIebkitty) -- Angela SIMMONS 2.0 -- The THICK VERSION!! buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by hustleman View Post
    eat a dikk.
    Awwww....you on your cycle, kid? Your vuhjay-jay hurt? Racist homo...

Catch Up Newbies More Pics of  Pretty Kitty (ceIebkitty) -- Angela SIMMONS 2.0 -- The THICK VERSION!! buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    opp what u need to do is go ahead and ban that racist loser hustleman..............i cant understand y u let this clown poison this site with his keyboard cowardice............seriously tho, how the fuk u gonna try and act black and be racist at black folks at the same time.....................what a loser.........
    Yoooooooo.........I was thinking the same exact thing...

IDK why this fag always brings race into ish....Yo Opp....what gives, homie? Does anybody else see these comments besides me, dawitwy, and Blafy?

Catch Up Newbies More Pics of  Pretty Kitty (ceIebkitty) -- Angela SIMMONS 2.0 -- The THICK VERSION!! Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    Yoooooooo.........I was thinking the same exact thing...

IDK why this fag always brings race into ish....Yo Opp....what gives, homie? Does anybody else see these comments besides me, dawitwy, and Blafy?

Catch Up Newbies More Pics of  Pretty Kitty (ceIebkitty) -- Angela SIMMONS 2.0 -- The THICK VERSION!! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    he could take away half of my rep for that hater azz comment you made and i'd still be trumping you....back to lurkin scrub....so what we don't like the same chics...that's more chance for you
    Damn ni*** u can't take a joke, up here with ur ass hurt . O yea let me wire you some money cuz based on you pic u need a fresh line up and prince called and said he wants his shirt back. .

Product of Determination More Pics of  Pretty Kitty (ceIebkitty) -- Angela SIMMONS 2.0 -- The THICK VERSION!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

so everyone is just launching off personal attacks in here huh

being admin i won't laugh at any of the jokes in here...

Liked
    5400 times

hustleman has been warned.

Catch Up Newbies More Pics of  Pretty Kitty (ceIebkitty) -- Angela SIMMONS 2.0 -- The THICK VERSION!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    opp what u need to do is go ahead and ban that racist loser hustleman..............i cant understand y u let this clown poison this site with his keyboard cowardice............seriously tho, how the fuk u gonna try and act black and be racist at black folks at the same time.....................what a loser.........
    hustleman is the step before racist he is a total idiot...........if anyone should want to see him gone it should be me, he always antongonizes the comments and threads i make but at the end of the day i believe in freedom of speech, id much rather know its him sayn dumb a$$ **** than to band him and have him posing as someone else........"the enemy we know is better than the one we dont"

HUSTLEMAN=Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies More Pics of  Pretty Kitty (ceIebkitty) -- Angela SIMMONS 2.0 -- The THICK VERSION!!
    Liked
    4930 times

- When Doves Cry by tressage
    Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast