Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: More Pics of Pretty Kitty (ceIebkitty) -- Angela SIMMONS 2.0 -- The THICK VERSION!!

Catch Up Newbies More Pics of  Pretty Kitty (ceIebkitty) -- Angela SIMMONS 2.0 -- The THICK VERSION!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    Damn ni*** u can't take a joke, up here with ur ass hurt . O yea let me wire you some money cuz based on you pic u need a fresh line up and prince called and said he wants his shirt back. .

Ish looks nice and btw i like Prince, so id take that as a compliment
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies More Pics of  Pretty Kitty (ceIebkitty) -- Angela SIMMONS 2.0 -- The THICK VERSION!!
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    hustleman is the step before racist he is a total idiot...........if anyone should want to see him gone it should be me, he always antongonizes the comments and threads i make but at the end of the day i believe in freedom of speech, id much rather know its him sayn dumb a$$ **** than to band him and have him posing as someone else........"the enemy we know is better than the one we dont"

HUSTLEMAN=Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ban him, his bitch ass reincarnation, and any racist muthafucka here.............that whole "anonymously typin' up racist s hit over the internet" routine is way tired............

Thank God 4 That White! More Pics of  Pretty Kitty (ceIebkitty) -- Angela SIMMONS 2.0 -- The THICK VERSION!! hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

i been calling ishuz a faggit since 08' ... its ashame people just picking up on it now. This thread is about me.

I won't go too hard on these crybabies... Its 1 day after the 15th and my stomach is full. and i have paper cuts from counting too much gwop. You just got to love the 1st and 15th.

dez clowns. i won't even use quoteS on ur comments. ya'll wouldn't last a day around here. where i'm from snitches get stitches. where i'm from snitches come home to momma missing. where i'm from snitches get thrown in in the ocean with cement shoes. fukk you know about dishing it out on consignment. dez lil boys.

dez new "niggahs" in here.

PS: if ya post is garbage because of poor choice selection of woman.its gonna get called out. I like white women bit*h...

back to the kitchen.

THANK GOD FOR THAT WHITTTTEEEE!!

Dice City Kid More Pics of  Pretty Kitty (ceIebkitty) -- Angela SIMMONS 2.0 -- The THICK VERSION!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

ms. foxx was feelin my prince shirt.....i did need a line up though

Catch Up Newbies More Pics of  Pretty Kitty (ceIebkitty) -- Angela SIMMONS 2.0 -- The THICK VERSION!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by hustleman View Post
    i been calling keebler elf a for a job interview since 08' ... its ashame keebler elf just picking up on it now. This thread is about keebler elves

I will go too hard on thesecookies... Its 1 day after the 15th and my stomach is full from stealing all those cookies. And i have pepto bismol from eating too much mint cookies. You just got to love the 1st and 15th.

dez rice krispy guys. i won't even use marshmellows, and eat those silly krispy treats. ya'll wouldn't last a day around here. where i'm from boys and girls get hugs. where i'm from kids come home to momma and get apples, oranges, and banananananananas. where i'm from frank sings about driving to the ocean. fukk you know about washing dishes

PS: if ya post is garbage because of poor choice selection of men.its gonna get called out. I like white men, im a bit*h...

back to the kitchen, to make my man a sandwhich

THANK GOD FOR THAT dont ask dont tell in the kebler elf factory

Catch Up Newbies More Pics of  Pretty Kitty (ceIebkitty) -- Angela SIMMONS 2.0 -- The THICK VERSION!! Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post

Liked
    820 times

i been calling ishuz a faggit since 08' ... its ashame people just picking up on it now. This thread is about me.

I won't go too hard on these crybabies... Its 1 day after the 15th and my stomach is full. and i have paper cuts from counting too much gwop. You just got to love the 1st and 15th.

dez clowns. i won't even use quoteS on ur comments. ya'll wouldn't last a day around here. where i'm from snitches get stitches. where i'm from snitches come home to momma missing. where i'm from snitches get thrown in in the ocean with cement shoes. fukk you know about dishing it out on consignment. dez lil boys.

PS: if ya post is garbage because of poor choice selection of woman.its gonna get called out. I like white women bit*h...

back to the kitchen.

this loser sounds corny quoting all these rap songs............

Catch Up Newbies More Pics of  Pretty Kitty (ceIebkitty) -- Angela SIMMONS 2.0 -- The THICK VERSION!! buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

back to the kitchen.

Real cats make that "gwop" (as your clown ass refers money as) legally. Da fuqq you know about that? You live check-to-check. While I'm making six figures and paying out more taxes than you make a year. Da hell out of here. Fake azz thug. What you don't get is...I lived in the hood you fag. I spent 19 years of my life in that ish. Then I woke up and got a life and got the fuqq out of there. You are over there blowing up your chest like selling dope and fearing for your life is the good life?!!

Just keep that tail tucked firmly between your legs before daddy spanks you.

Catch Up Newbies More Pics of  Pretty Kitty (ceIebkitty) -- Angela SIMMONS 2.0 -- The THICK VERSION!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

back to the kitchen.

Of course we noticed that your wack a$$ trap skills and poor money management still got u in ur mommas ktichen still surfin the net for girls u cant get on ur boost mobile and talkn like a STILL not able to transtition ur money into any type of legit business since 2008; we just did give a sh*t til now
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234