Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brehs... BRIA MYLES and Her... BOYFRIEND! (He GOT HIS HAND on Dem SOFT THIGHS!!) :( :( :(

Catch Up Newbies Brehs... BRIA MYLES and Her... BOYFRIEND! (He GOT HIS HAND on Dem SOFT THIGHS!!) :( :( :(
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by SCOOTYBLACK View Post
    HE'S FINE AS HELL, THEY LOOK GREAT TOGETHER. WHEN JOE BIDDEN DATES WOMEN OF DIFFERENT RACES HE GETS PRAISED BUT SOON AS A BLACK WOMAN DOES IT IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD...SMH!!!
    SHEEEEEEEEEEET you can say that again
    Quote Originally Posted by SCOOTYBLACK View Post
    HE'S FINE AS HELL, THEY LOOK GREAT TOGETHER. WHEN JOE BUDDEN DATES WOMEN OF DIFFERENT RACES HE GETS PRAISED BUT SOON AS A BLACK WOMAN DOES IT IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD...SMH!!!

LOL, I guess something happend

Any way I agree with you, I dont even care what skin color he is. IM ACTUALLY HAPPY HE IS A NOBODY, not an athlete or singer or any entertainer. Joe Budden is with a new girl every week, no wifey just sex sex sex sex sex sex sex hamburger sex sex sex sex sex sex sex soda sex sex sex sex sex

Catch Up Newbies Brehs... BRIA MYLES and Her... BOYFRIEND! (He GOT HIS HAND on Dem SOFT THIGHS!!) :( :( :(
    Liked
    170 times

shyt i ain't mad she's with a white boy. here's are 4 reasons why:

1. she's dark skinned. A lot of dark skinned black women tend to marry light skin men or depending on where she lives...white men.
    2. Bria lives in Los Angeles: a very multi-cultural city where interracial relationships are huge. Do you know how many black men I've seen with white chicks out here in L.A. and how many black women (esp. the dark skin nerdy types or the ones who talk white) with white men? Too many.
    3. This only validates that the stock value of the black woman's ass is at an all time high. Black men date both black and non-black women with a phat azz and white men are now dating black women with a phat azz because the stock value of a big booty (like gold) is at an all time high.
    4. This only makes it easier for me to convert wealthy whites over to my way of thinking when it comes to them funding and supporting my projects that involves big booty black women.

Catch Up Newbies Brehs... BRIA MYLES and Her... BOYFRIEND! (He GOT HIS HAND on Dem SOFT THIGHS!!) :( :( :( Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

Catch Up Newbies Brehs... BRIA MYLES and Her... BOYFRIEND! (He GOT HIS HAND on Dem SOFT THIGHS!!) :( :( :( TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

"A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Just tryna make it.... Brehs... BRIA MYLES and Her... BOYFRIEND! (He GOT HIS HAND on Dem SOFT THIGHS!!) :( :( :( airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

more power to him can't really hate on em... as long as she's happy who are we to hate?
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

I thought she was dating actor Laz Alonzo

Product of Determination Brehs... BRIA MYLES and Her... BOYFRIEND! (He GOT HIS HAND on Dem SOFT THIGHS!!) :( :( :( Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by animaleyezz View Post
    I thought she was dating actor Laz Alonzo
    she was a quick minute.

he probably beat and skated.

Catch Up Newbies Brehs... BRIA MYLES and Her... BOYFRIEND! (He GOT HIS HAND on Dem SOFT THIGHS!!) :( :( :( 100dollarman's Avatar
    Liked
    147 times

Fuk .. am Mad at her

Give me the pussssssssy first then pass it to him

Liked
    242 times

Good thing that's over now

But on the real that was a joke, they both only dated each other because of race

That convo pissed me off, idec about her no more

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123