Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kony 2012′ filmmaker arrested in San Diego...........he was found masturbating in public, vandalizing cars and possibly under the influence of something

Product of Determination Kony 2012′ filmmaker arrested in San Diego...........he was found masturbating in public, vandalizing cars and possibly under the influence of something Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    :lin3kaf9*&3:
    lol... u think i'm joking.

they're about to shred his public imagine to pieces. no one will ever take a word he says seriously.

Catch Up Newbies Kony 2012′ filmmaker arrested in San Diego...........he was found masturbating in public, vandalizing cars and possibly under the influence of something
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    lol... u think i'm joking.

they're about to shred his public imagine to pieces. no one will ever take a word he says seriously.
    True true
    image is done because of what has happened
    Kony scams seem to be popping up 2 days after Kony 2012 video went viral
    I dont know what will happen to him next, DA FUQQ UP PART ABOUT OF EVERTHING IS THAT KONY STILL IS NOT LOCKED UP OR AT LEAST ARRESTED.

Catch Up Newbies Kony 2012′ filmmaker arrested in San Diego...........he was found masturbating in public, vandalizing cars and possibly under the influence of something
    Liked
    4930 times

Kony 2012′ filmmaker arrested in San Diego...........he was found masturbating in public, vandalizing cars and possibly under the influence of something

close up, thank God for that blur

Liked
    4930 times

funny but really fuked up at the same time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12