Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Presenting: A Hollywood Soap Opera: Episode I: Who did Bow Wow, Kanye, Kris Humpfries, & Reggie Bush share!

Catch Up Newbies Presenting: A Hollywood Soap Opera: Episode I: Who did Bow Wow, Kanye, Kris Humpfries, & Reggie Bush share! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Default Presenting: A Hollywood Soap Opera: Episode I: Who did Bow Wow, Kanye, Kris Humpfries, & Reggie Bush share!

A Real Hollywood Soap Opera

once upon a time two beautiful girls, Kim and Dollicia realized they had a very special talent. it was not singing, not dancing, not acting but sleeping with boys

But there was one special black boy, Reggie, that Kim liked more than any other boy,but he could never really take her seriously because she did this

.............but still, Reggie's ego did not want Kanye, a man with more money and fame than him, to sleep with Kim so he did this

Kris , a boy who was not black enough for Kim tried to get her with this to make up for that fact that he was not "big enough" or chocolate enough for Kim, but the big ring did not make Kim happy so Kris got back at Kim and slept with her rival Dollicia
    since Kim didnt love Kris the way she loved Reggie it did not hurt Kim the way Dollicia thought it would, Kim was not beat. So in a desperate attempt, Dollicia slept with Kim's younger brother!

...And Finally, Dollicia slept with Reggie! Doll made the mistake to tell Reggie all about her final plot to play Kim out and Reggie thought, hellz naw you not gone play my old samsh down like that..... so Reggie cam up with a scheme to get Dollicia back........ "So Reggie told his man: "yo, Doll head was crazy good, u should smash" yea, the head was good, thanx for the pass

Kim decided to fall back off boys and find herself. Kim began to realize that liking black men and having a big butt werent the only things she got in common with black women

But Dolicia was not done she was determined to show Kim and all the other cute chicks that she could use her "talents" to steal their men and she did! one after the other

until she tried to sleep with Gabby's man and Gabby said "U got the wrong one! OH u wanna creep with my man???? BAM

Tha was a crush to Doll's ago, it messed with her womens intuition and ultimately her gaydar too! But still she tried to steal one last man!.....Jamie

Jamie knew all about Doll and her past and said to his friend Neo, enough with these trifling chicks using me to make thier guys jealousim goin to dance for the boys team http://www.hiphopstan.com/jamie-foxx...otional-video/and Jamie began to look for boys! even strait ones! Jamie was finally free to be himself! and lived happily ever after
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies Presenting: A Hollywood Soap Opera: Episode I: Who did Bow Wow, Kanye, Kris Humpfries, & Reggie Bush share!
    Liked
    4930 times

EVERYONE GETS TO FUK KIM K AND DOLL BUT ME

this freestyle is basically summing up the lifestyle SMH

"Its just the industry small we all lust after the same women/you know the ones we saw before we came in it"

Product of Determination Presenting: A Hollywood Soap Opera: Episode I: Who did Bow Wow, Kanye, Kris Humpfries, & Reggie Bush share! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    EVERYONE GETS TO FUK KIM K AND DOLL BUT ME

i wanna be in the industry.

Catch Up Newbies Presenting: A Hollywood Soap Opera: Episode I: Who did Bow Wow, Kanye, Kris Humpfries, & Reggie Bush share! Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

Catch Up Newbies Presenting: A Hollywood Soap Opera: Episode I: Who did Bow Wow, Kanye, Kris Humpfries, & Reggie Bush share!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    i wanna be in the industry.
    i KNOW RIGHT

I be in it like

and you be like

but they wont let anyone in

Product of Determination Presenting: A Hollywood Soap Opera: Episode I: Who did Bow Wow, Kanye, Kris Humpfries, & Reggie Bush share! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    i KNOW RIGHT

I be in it like

and you be like

but they wont let anyone in
    Just kidding breh. The industry isn't what it's all cracked up to be.

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    Just kidding breh. The industry isn't what it's all cracked up to be.
    yeah the industry is crazy, its pure common sense.

Its just weird that everyone seems to f*cking the same chicks after a while.