Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Transgender Miss Universe Canada contestant Jenna Talackova disqualified (wild stuff what do you think?)

Catch Up Newbies Transgender Miss Universe Canada contestant Jenna Talackova disqualified (wild stuff what do you think?)
    Liked
    4930 times

Default Transgender Miss Universe Canada contestant Jenna Talackova disqualified (wild stuff what do you think?)

video platform
    video management
    video solutions
    video player

if you guys want to read about it
    http://www.vancouversun.com/health/M...674/story.html

Transgender Miss Universe Finalist Shouldn't Have Been Disqualified (VIDEO) | The Stir

Transsexual Miss Universe Canada finalist Jenna Talackova should be reinstated, petition says | News | National Post

Transgender Canadian Miss Universe Finalist Disqualified | Video - ABC News

I have been hearing about this since Monday and I feel different in two ways. First I think this is almost similar to the girls wanting to fight guys in boxing or mma. You ever hear those rumors sometimes that a female fighter may want to or could fight a male boxer. Well this is the same but opposite a man/women in a beauty pageant filled with all women. The other side is like no he/she should not have tried out because it is only for females and Im sure THEY DONT WANT ANOTHER MAN HOLDING THEM BACK.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Catch Up Newbies Transgender Miss Universe Canada contestant Jenna Talackova disqualified (wild stuff what do you think?) buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

This fruitcake should be booted. It's a "Miss Universe" pageant. Not a "Mr. Universe who chose to be a Miss" pageant.

My bad to anybody gay up in here, but this is JMO.

Catch Up Newbies Transgender Miss Universe Canada contestant Jenna Talackova disqualified (wild stuff what do you think?)
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    This fruitcake should be booted. It's a "Miss Universe" pageant. Not a "Mr. Universe who chose to be a Miss" pageant.

My bad to anybody gay up in here, but this is JMO.
    I was thinking the same (minus all the gay slurs) that it should only be women.

In MMA it's because there is a difference between men and women in strength, it wouldn't be a fair match. Whereas when you talk about a miss pageant it is about how beautiful you are. If you take the strongest woman and the strongest man on earth, the man will win. If you take the most beautiful woman and the most beautiful man on earth it's a fair match. Perhaps the competition is just scared that a "transgender" looks better than "BORN N RAISED FEMALE"
    tHIS IS WHAT someone said in response to my quote on youtube

Catch Up Newbies Transgender Miss Universe Canada contestant Jenna Talackova disqualified (wild stuff what do you think?) buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    I was thinking the same (minus all the gay slurs) that it should only be women.

tHIS IS WHAT someone said in response to my quote on youtube

In MMA it's because there is a difference between men and women in strength, it wouldn't be a fair match. Whereas when you talk about a miss pageant it is about how beautiful you are. If you take the strongest woman and the strongest man on earth, the man will win. If you take the most beautiful woman and the most beautiful man on earth it's a fair match. Perhaps the competition is just scared that a "transgender" looks better than "BORN N RAISED FEMALE"
    Well, I agree with everything that person said except the entire last statement. This is a woman's pageant. It's about "Natural" beauty. Not someone who has spent their whole lives faking (internally and externally). If you were born a man, then you need to participate in men's competitions and vice versa, plain and simple. No one owes this dude a spot in a female competition.

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post

Well, I agree with everything that person said except the entire last statement. This is a woman's pageant. It's about "Natural" beauty. Not someone who has spent their whole lives faking (internally and externally). If you were born a man, then you need to participate in men's competitions and vice versa, plain and simple. No one owes this dude a spot in a female competition.
    1. IM JUST LIKING EVERYTHING TODAY 4 KNO REASON

2. I dont really watch the beauty pageants (they to skinny I need a Mizz Dr THICK PAGEANT)

3. But how wild would it be if no one found out until he made it to the finals, or even won.

Catch Up Newbies Transgender Miss Universe Canada contestant Jenna Talackova disqualified (wild stuff what do you think?) Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times