Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Tuti Da Boss ........Dominicana, Bronx Native now residing in South FL (Yup down on my knees with the ring in my hand real quick)

  1. #1
    Catch Up Newbies Tuti Da Boss ........Dominicana, Bronx Native now residing in South FL (Yup down on my knees with the ring in my hand real quick)
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,845
    Liked
    4930 times

    Default Tuti Da Boss ........Dominicana, Bronx Native now residing in South FL (Yup down on my knees with the ring in my hand real quick)


  2. #2
    Catch Up Newbies Tuti Da Boss ........Dominicana, Bronx Native now residing in South FL (Yup down on my knees with the ring in my hand real quick) shellback6982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    2,038
    Liked
    217 times

    Default

    girl nxt door type..sexy tho

  3. #3
    Catch Up Newbies Tuti Da Boss ........Dominicana, Bronx Native now residing in South FL (Yup down on my knees with the ring in my hand real quick) buck0ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,445
    Liked
    631 times

    Default

    This pic right here...



    Set it off....for me...I'm feeling shorty. But she's a bit too young for me. Five years from now she (could) be a dime.

  4. #4
    Catch Up Newbies Tuti Da Boss ........Dominicana, Bronx Native now residing in South FL (Yup down on my knees with the ring in my hand real quick)
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,845
    Liked
    4930 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    This pic right here...



    Set it off....for me...I'm feeling shorty. But she's a bit too young for me. Five years from now she (could) be a dime.
    1. how old are you? sHE SEEMS LIKE AN nice late 20s almost 30 year old lady.

    IM 25

    2. this is what I may do if she was across the street, just to meet her LOL


  5. #5
    Catch Up Newbies Tuti Da Boss ........Dominicana, Bronx Native now residing in South FL (Yup down on my knees with the ring in my hand real quick) buck0ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,445
    Liked
    631 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    1. how old are you? sHE SEEMS LIKE AN nice late 20s almost 30 year old lady.

    IM 25

    2. this is what I may do if she was across the street, just to meet her LOL

    Well, Blafy...first I must say the video was crazy and funny as hell at the same time.

    Second, shorty looks like she's in her early 20s to me. I'm 33. So, while she's gorgeous, and I'm not too good to knock down a young joint, wifey could never be 6-7 or more years younger than me. We're in two totally different places in life. JMO.

  6. #6
    Catch Up Newbies Tuti Da Boss ........Dominicana, Bronx Native now residing in South FL (Yup down on my knees with the ring in my hand real quick)
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,845
    Liked
    4930 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    Well, Blafy...first I must say the video was crazy and funny as hell at the same time.

    Second, shorty looks like she's in her early 20s to me. I'm 33. So, while she's gorgeous, and I'm not too good to knock down a young joint, wifey could never be 6-7 or more years younger than me. We're in two totally different places in life. JMO.
    33 AND STILL AS GOOFY AS MEEEEEEEEEE


    Its all good just enjoy the everything. I guess thats why she looks really young to you and she looks older to me

  7. #7
    Catch Up Newbies Tuti Da Boss ........Dominicana, Bronx Native now residing in South FL (Yup down on my knees with the ring in my hand real quick) atalien69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,629
    Liked
    834 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    1. how old are you? sHE SEEMS LIKE AN nice late 20s almost 30 year old lady.

    IM 25

    2. this is what I may do if she was across the street, just to meet her LOL

    I bet dude did the PrimeTime dance when he made it across unscathed...

  8. #8
    Catch Up Newbies Tuti Da Boss ........Dominicana, Bronx Native now residing in South FL (Yup down on my knees with the ring in my hand real quick)
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,845
    Liked
    4930 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    I bet dude did the PrimeTime dance when he made it across unscathed...
    and then told some sexy ladies about it

  9. #9
    Catch Up Newbies Tuti Da Boss ........Dominicana, Bronx Native now residing in South FL (Yup down on my knees with the ring in my hand real quick) buck0ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,445
    Liked
    631 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    33 AND STILL AS GOOFY AS MEEEEEEEEEE


    Its all good just enjoy the everything. I guess thats why she looks really young to you and she looks older to me
    Living life, fam. That's all. Sheeeeeit....I'm not that old. LOL

  10. #10
    Dice City Kid Tuti Da Boss ........Dominicana, Bronx Native now residing in South FL (Yup down on my knees with the ring in my hand real quick) ishuz702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV..."Dice City"
    Posts
    6,730
    Liked
    1571 times

    Default

    too country for me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Xiaoyu, REAL EYES OR CONTACTS IM SIMPING AND PUTTING A RING ON IT LOOOOOOL
    By blafy in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 01:04 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-06-2012, 09:04 PM
  3. Andrea Calle........yeah she can get pregnant real quick with that cute smile!!!
    By blafy in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 07:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •