Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tuti Da Boss ........Dominicana, Bronx Native now residing in South FL (Yup down on my knees with the ring in my hand real quick)

Catch Up Newbies Tuti Da Boss ........Dominicana, Bronx Native now residing in South FL (Yup down on my knees with the ring in my hand real quick)
    Liked
    4930 times

Default Tuti Da Boss ........Dominicana, Bronx Native now residing in South FL (Yup down on my knees with the ring in my hand real quick)

Catch Up Newbies Tuti Da Boss ........Dominicana, Bronx Native now residing in South FL (Yup down on my knees with the ring in my hand real quick) shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

girl nxt door type..sexy tho

Catch Up Newbies Tuti Da Boss ........Dominicana, Bronx Native now residing in South FL (Yup down on my knees with the ring in my hand real quick) buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

This pic right here...

Set it off....for me...I'm feeling shorty. But she's a bit too young for me. Five years from now she (could) be a dime.

Catch Up Newbies Tuti Da Boss ........Dominicana, Bronx Native now residing in South FL (Yup down on my knees with the ring in my hand real quick)
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    This pic right here...

Set it off....for me...I'm feeling shorty. But she's a bit too young for me. Five years from now she (could) be a dime.
    1. how old are you? sHE SEEMS LIKE AN nice late 20s almost 30 year old lady.

IM 25

2. this is what I may do if she was across the street, just to meet her LOL

Catch Up Newbies Tuti Da Boss ........Dominicana, Bronx Native now residing in South FL (Yup down on my knees with the ring in my hand real quick) buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post

IM 25

Well, Blafy...first I must say the video was crazy and funny as hell at the same time.

Second, shorty looks like she's in her early 20s to me. I'm 33. So, while she's gorgeous, and I'm not too good to knock down a young joint, wifey could never be 6-7 or more years younger than me. We're in two totally different places in life. JMO.

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    Well, Blafy...first I must say the video was crazy and funny as hell at the same time.

Second, shorty looks like she's in her early 20s to me. I'm 33. So, while she's gorgeous, and I'm not too good to knock down a young joint, wifey could never be 6-7 or more years younger than me. We're in two totally different places in life. JMO.
    33 AND STILL AS GOOFY AS MEEEEEEEEEE

Its all good just enjoy the everything. I guess thats why she looks really young to you and she looks older to me

Catch Up Newbies Tuti Da Boss ........Dominicana, Bronx Native now residing in South FL (Yup down on my knees with the ring in my hand real quick) atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

IM 25

I bet dude did the PrimeTime dance when he made it across unscathed...

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    I bet dude did the PrimeTime dance when he made it across unscathed...
    and then told some sexy ladies about it

Liked
    631 times

33 AND STILL AS GOOFY AS MEEEEEEEEEE

Its all good just enjoy the everything. I guess thats why she looks really young to you and she looks older to me
    Living life, fam. That's all. Sheeeeeit....I'm not that old. LOL

Dice City Kid Tuti Da Boss ........Dominicana, Bronx Native now residing in South FL (Yup down on my knees with the ring in my hand real quick) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

too country for me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast