Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Emiily B Goes INCOGNITO At Target!

  1. #1
    Product of Determination Emiily B Goes INCOGNITO At Target! Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default Emiily B Goes INCOGNITO At Target!

    emily b

    would you have recognized her?

  2. #2
    Catch Up Newbies Emiily B Goes INCOGNITO At Target! buck0ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,445
    Liked
    631 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    would you have recognized her?
    I'm not sure....she did a helluva good job at looking busted...LOL

    But I guess that was the point...

    However, someone obviously recognized her, which is why we're seeing this pic, now.

  3. #3
    New Arrival
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    27
    Liked
    8 times

    Default

    1st off, that chicks face does resemble emilys, but dats about it. I do remember emily having a pretty big ass, the chick in the pic above hardly has any ass, even with the sweater not covering it....


    Last edited by BQSTUDIOS; 03-30-2012 at 09:38 AM.

  4. #4
    Catch Up Newbies Emiily B Goes INCOGNITO At Target!
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,845
    Liked
    4930 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BQSTUDIOS View Post
    1st off, that chicks face does resemble emilys, but dats about it. I do remember emily having a pretty big ass, the chick in the pic above hardly has any ass, even with the sweater not covering it....


    Yeah she is missing dat DONK, unless those jersey pants are super huge.

  5. #5
    Catch Up Newbies Emiily B Goes INCOGNITO At Target! buck0ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,445
    Liked
    631 times

    Default

    Seriously????

    Look at this pic...


    She's got a big ol' hoodie on and some big ol' bball shorts. It's easy to cover that up in big clothes like that. Think for a second. I spent nine years in the military, and I knew plenty of chicks that, while in uniform, you would never know what that azz looked like.

    Not to mention the complexion and hair length/color are pretty much identical. I'd say about 80%+/- likely it's her.

  6. #6
    Product of Determination Emiily B Goes INCOGNITO At Target! Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default

    smh @ the newbie.

    she posted the pic on her twitter page.

  7. #7
    Catch Up Newbies Emiily B Goes INCOGNITO At Target! buck0ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,445
    Liked
    631 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    smh @ the newbie.

    she posted the pic on her twitter page.

  8. #8
    Catch Up Newbies Emiily B Goes INCOGNITO At Target! atalien69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,629
    Liked
    834 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    smh @ the newbie.

    she posted the pic on her twitter page.
    BOOOOOOOOM!!!! And the newbie gets blown up

  9. #9
    Catch Up Newbies Emiily B Goes INCOGNITO At Target!
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,845
    Liked
    4930 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    Seriously????

    Look at this pic...


    She's got a big ol' hoodie on and some big ol' bball shorts. It's easy to cover that up in big clothes like that. Think for a second. I spent nine years in the military, and I knew plenty of chicks that, while in uniform, you would never know what that azz looked like.

    Not to mention the complexion and hair length/color are pretty much identical. I'd say about 80%+/- likely it's her.
    THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN LESBIANS SAW THIS PIC


    You know they were wet then a muva luva LOL

  10. #10
    Catch Up Newbies Emiily B Goes INCOGNITO At Target! TightLipped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,296
    Liked
    1033 times

    Default

    em like the clothes at target too.....goes to show price doesnt matter clothes are clothes 500 or 5 dollars....

    Forever 21 Chain Pattern Blouse $24.80
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •