Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Incredible Young Man: Stuck on the Road.. Who Would You Help?

Catch Up Newbies Incredible Young Man: Stuck on the Road.. Who Would You Help?
    Liked
    4930 times

Default Incredible Young Man: Stuck on the Road.. Who Would You Help?

Damn is this an area that only has guys, there was not one lady on that entire block. All those movies and TV shows showing women fixing tires and doing hands on work, i was at least expecting one to show up.

New Arrival Incredible Young Man: Stuck on the Road.. Who Would You Help?
    Liked
    28 times

Smh this thread doesn't have a chick wit a fat ass so no one gonna click or watch the video that's a shame man we need to stop worrying bout these females so much and just worry about each other as people we all the same at the end of the day. That was disgusting man did yall see how quick everyone helped that girl and then when there was a Muslim man there 50 people walked by

Catch Up Newbies Incredible Young Man: Stuck on the Road.. Who Would You Help?
    Liked
    4930 times

Well it is Easter today so maybe later or tomorrow people will watch.
    As for no one helping unless they are a woman or non Muslim that is just sad.

Just tryna make it.... Incredible Young Man: Stuck on the Road.. Who Would You Help? airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

didn't watch but honestly if it were daytime in a rather busy area, I'd stop to help the person... Male or female, if they don't know how to use a jack, they don't know how to use it... These newer jacks for these cars are ridiculously hard to use...
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Catch Up Newbies Incredible Young Man: Stuck on the Road.. Who Would You Help? Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

50 PEOPLE WALKED NEXT TO THE GUY LOOKED AT HIM KEPT ON WALKING DAMN

Dice City Kid Incredible Young Man: Stuck on the Road.. Who Would You Help? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

that video is the truth...most people are stupid...and i hate stupid people