Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diva & high maintenance Ashanti OR Thick and Chill with Shia.......or chuck'em both n take mom ;)

Catch Up Newbies Diva & high maintenance Ashanti OR Thick and Chill with Shia.......or chuck'em both n take mom ;) TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Default Diva & high maintenance Ashanti OR Thick and Chill with Shia.......or chuck'em both n take mom ;)

or

orrrrrrrrrrrrr

"A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies Diva & high maintenance Ashanti OR Thick and Chill with Shia.......or chuck'em both n take mom ;)
    Liked
    4930 times

Ashanti sister look hood sexy, like the type of woman everyone knows looks great and could get with.

Ashanti herself looks like the HOT DAMN WHO IS THAT, and blows her sister out the water. Everyone would just be stuck like and then guys would just do the same thing.

Catch Up Newbies Diva & high maintenance Ashanti OR Thick and Chill with Shia.......or chuck'em both n take mom ;) Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

BOTH ARE FUCcKING SESSY

Product of Determination Diva & high maintenance Ashanti OR Thick and Chill with Shia.......or chuck'em both n take mom ;) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

shia got the cushion for the pushing... and i'm not that type of guy

Catch Up Newbies Diva & high maintenance Ashanti OR Thick and Chill with Shia.......or chuck'em both n take mom ;) ice516tea's Avatar
    Liked
    264 times

shanti - all day - but her sis is closing the gap very quickly

Just tryna make it.... Diva & high maintenance Ashanti OR Thick and Chill with Shia.......or chuck'em both n take mom ;) airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

Ashanti of course... But if anyone picked Shia, I couldn't blame them... She cold too but not on comparison with her sister... You can't go wrong with either.. Shia is the more realistic choice for the average cat like myself tho...
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Catch Up Newbies Diva & high maintenance Ashanti OR Thick and Chill with Shia.......or chuck'em both n take mom ;)
    Liked
    320 times

I love my big girls so i would have to say Shia, plus Shia has less wear and tear on her body cause you know Nelly and others done ran thru Ashanti. As for moms she is the definition of a hood rat mom.

Catch Up Newbies Diva & high maintenance Ashanti OR Thick and Chill with Shia.......or chuck'em both n take mom ;) buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Shia and ma dukes are

I'm not a huge Ashanti fan, but she does have some sex appeal. Ashanti all day under these circumstances. Shia has no chance unless the lineup looks like this:

Catch Up Newbies Diva & high maintenance Ashanti OR Thick and Chill with Shia.......or chuck'em both n take mom ;) atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    Shia and ma dukes are

I'm not a huge Ashanti fan, but she does have some sex appeal. Ashanti all day under these circumstances. Shia has no chance unless the lineup looks like this:

buck speaking nothing but the truth..shia and mama look like two-week old road kill

Dice City Kid Diva & high maintenance Ashanti OR Thick and Chill with Shia.......or chuck'em both n take mom ;) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    Shia and ma dukes are

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast