Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: George ZIMMERMAN NEW MUG SHOT PHOTO!!!

Catch Up Newbies George ZIMMERMAN NEW MUG SHOT PHOTO!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

im finally glad they got him in custody but the fight is not over yet he still can get off real easy. so the supporters still need to keep the pedal to the floor until he is charged and actually gets real deal time. even if he goes to jail he probably wont be with the general population. cause for one you got the white supremacist/latin inmates love this man for what he did and the blacks hate him. i hope it wont be no race war ,or any riots on the streets.

Catch Up Newbies George ZIMMERMAN NEW MUG SHOT PHOTO!!! kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    im finally glad they got him in custody but the fight is not over yet he still can get off real easy. so the supporters still need to keep the pedal to the floor until he is charged and actually gets real deal time. even if he goes to jail he probably wont be with the general population. cause for one you got the white supremacist/latin inmates love this man for what he did and the blacks hate him. i hope it wont be no race war ,or any riots on the streets.
    i said the same thing on facebook it aint over just cause he got arressted he still needs to be sentenced. and the trial gona be hella fucked cause everyone knows about it i seriously doubt theyll have a fair jury selection regardless if its mostly black white mexican or whatever. and if there are riots over this i hope niggas are smart enough to go out of the hood and burn **** down it makes no sense to burn down the neighborhood you live in or the area you shop at
    a good leader knows how to follow

Dice City Kid George ZIMMERMAN NEW MUG SHOT PHOTO!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by kcpimpaholic View Post
    i said the same thing on facebook it aint over just cause he got arressted he still needs to be sentenced. and the trial gona be hella fucked cause everyone knows about it i seriously doubt theyll have a fair jury selection regardless if its mostly black white mexican or whatever. and if there are riots over this i hope niggas are smart enough to go out of the hood and burn **** down it makes no sense to burn down the neighborhood you live in or the area you shop at
    true story....my dad's job got burned down in the rodney king riots...we need to burn down lajolla and beverly hills....upstate ny....just kidding....we just need to wisen up...that's the ultimate payback

Product of Determination George ZIMMERMAN NEW MUG SHOT PHOTO!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Catch Up Newbies George ZIMMERMAN NEW MUG SHOT PHOTO!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by kcpimpaholic View Post
    yea i aint on facebook. and you right kc this whole thing been smelling foul since dude called 911. i hope there are no riots and the people there just start to boycott things and hurt them in there pockets no since in killing and starting a race war

Catch Up Newbies George ZIMMERMAN NEW MUG SHOT PHOTO!!! kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    yea i aint on facebook. and you right kc this whole thing been smelling foul since dude called 911. i hope there are no riots and the people there just start to boycott things and hurt them in there pockets no since in killing and starting a race war
    true but i wonder who'd win that war? i think maybe the asian cause you know china would start sendin kung fu masters and japan would have ninjas comin outa every damn shadow like like this was a real life martial arts movie but was it just me that laughed when i heard he cried his first night?
    a good leader knows how to follow

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12