Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blac Chyna and Wankaego DAMN NEAR Have a Nicki Menage a Trois ON SET!!

Catch Up Newbies Blac Chyna and Wankaego DAMN NEAR Have a Nicki Menage a Trois ON SET!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    HERPY DERPY DERPY DERP.

Catch Up Newbies Blac Chyna and Wankaego DAMN NEAR Have a Nicki Menage a Trois ON SET!! exondus's Avatar
    Liked
    69 times

I don't care how nice a chick's body is or how big and round her booty is. If her body is covered in tats...that bytch is mud to me and i don't want to see her. i hate tats on chicks esp. when 3/4 of her body is covered with them.

these fvking strippers have ruined the market of urban modeling for curvy women. since strippers take their clothes off for a living...it's a lot easier for urban medias to get them to wear a t.h.o.n.g, get semi-nude or take nude photos on camera vs. an urban model like Miss Koi or Chanice Loveit who won't do that shyt which leaves them to op out of the game early.

So now the industry is left with these tattooed up hoes from the strip clubs to photograph for their mags and websites who no one really wants...but must tolerate because they're the only chicks left in the game.
    Ahem... I wuz just saying, although I appreciate your enthusiasm on this matter, and I always enjoy your commentary breh, don't speak for me on this one. I love 'em chicks with tats, i love *ss, so ma grows two time for them hos

Catch Up Newbies Blac Chyna and Wankaego DAMN NEAR Have a Nicki Menage a Trois ON SET!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

I don't care how nice a chick's body is or how big and round her booty is. If her body is covered in tats...that bytch is mud to me and i don't want to see her. i hate tats on chicks esp. when 3/4 of her body is covered with them.

these fvking strippers have ruined the market of urban modeling for curvy women. since strippers take their clothes off for a living...it's a lot easier for urban medias to get them to wear a t.h.o.n.g, get semi-nude or take nude photos on camera vs. an urban model like Miss Koi or Chanice Loveit who won't do that shyt which leaves them to op out of the game early.

So now the industry is left with these tattooed up hoes from the strip clubs to photograph for their mags and websites who no one really wants...but must tolerate because they're the only chicks left in the game.
    its just a fad give it some time in the mean time enjoy the chicks. wankego or whatever her name is can get the business though

Member Blac Chyna and Wankaego DAMN NEAR Have a Nicki Menage a Trois ON SET!! omattic105's Avatar
    Liked
    84 times

Default Blak Chyna n Wankaego :-)

Damn I wish they both got butt a$$ and started rubbing oil on each other....

Catch Up Newbies Blac Chyna and Wankaego DAMN NEAR Have a Nicki Menage a Trois ON SET!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

i think its a thread on this already. was hoping this was the raw version

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12