Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daphnee Duplaix Samuel....throwback...now this is a sexy vixen right here

Catch Up Newbies Daphnee Duplaix Samuel....throwback...now this is a sexy vixen right here
    Liked
    4930 times

Default Daphnee Duplaix Samuel....throwback...now this is a sexy vixen right here

I remeber seeing her in the Car Tomas Summer Rain video, never knew her name. She is 35 now and still looks great, many of the pics i found were recent except the ones at the bottom

SHE DID PLAYBOY
    Daphnee Lynn Duplaix Nude Pictures at Playmatehunter

Playboy Playmate of the Month : Daphnee Lynn Duplaix July 1997

Catch Up Newbies Daphnee Duplaix Samuel....throwback...now this is a sexy vixen right here atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Anybody catch that "House of Lies" episode with her in it? She's still sexy as hell and your boy, Don Cheadle, was giving her back shots

Dice City Kid Daphnee Duplaix Samuel....throwback...now this is a sexy vixen right here ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Anybody catch that "House of Lies" episode with her in it? She's still sexy as hell and your boy, Don Cheadle, was giving her back shots
    haven't checked that out atl...spartacus and californication had me open though

Catch Up Newbies Daphnee Duplaix Samuel....throwback...now this is a sexy vixen right here buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    Spartacus? I have seen every episode and never saw her in any of them.

But I have been on her since she was the lead chick in Montel Jordan's "Tonight" video.

Catch Up Newbies Daphnee Duplaix Samuel....throwback...now this is a sexy vixen right here Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

beautiful

Dice City Kid Daphnee Duplaix Samuel....throwback...now this is a sexy vixen right here ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post

But I have been on her since she was the lead chick in Montel Jordan's "Tonight" video.
    i was just typing that i enjoyed the shows.....not saying that she was in it....the south african chic from the first and second season was bangin
    lesley-anne brandt.....bad chic.....go to work for the stan blafy

Catch Up Newbies Daphnee Duplaix Samuel....throwback...now this is a sexy vixen right here
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post

ohhhhhhhhhh you just reminded me

Catch Up Newbies Daphnee Duplaix Samuel....throwback...now this is a sexy vixen right here atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Spartacus, House of Lies, Game of Thrones, Eastbound and Down, TrueBlood (meh?), The Walking Dead (the best), Once Upon a Time (surprisingly) are the only shows I watch religiously (the DVR works OT).

Been hearing about Californication (Meagan Good) and Boss (Kelsey Grammar) but can't watch them all.

Catch Up Newbies Daphnee Duplaix Samuel....throwback...now this is a sexy vixen right here buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

i was just typing that i enjoyed the shows.....not saying that she was in it....the south african chic from the first and second season was bangin
    Hell yeah! The replacement chick in the third season was

Liked
    834 times

Yeah working in them mines fvcked Naevia up...she came out looking bad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast