Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Maliah Michel's TWO BEE STINGS LOOKING OH So PERKY Thru Her SHIRT!! (Ta-Ta IMPRINT PHOTOS)

Product of Determination Maliah Michel's TWO BEE STINGS LOOKING OH So PERKY Thru Her SHIRT!! (Ta-Ta IMPRINT PHOTOS) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Cool Maliah Michel's TWO BEE STINGS LOOKING OH So PERKY Thru Her SHIRT!! (Ta-Ta IMPRINT PHOTOS)

Maliah Michel photos

Maliah Michel (5)

Maliah Michel (1)

Maliah Michel (4)

Maliah Michel (3)

Maliah Michel (2)

Catch Up Newbies Maliah Michel's TWO BEE STINGS LOOKING OH So PERKY Thru Her SHIRT!! (Ta-Ta IMPRINT PHOTOS)
    Liked
    4930 times

HER NIPPLES ARE HARD AS FUK WITH THE SET IT OFF BRAIDS

1. WAS IT COLD?
    2. WAS SHE HORNEY
    - BY A MAN
    - BY A WOMAN
    - BY HERSELF, I mean they do take a lot of pics, they gotta be super in love with their selves

3. Was it the new braids

With all that booty she got, this song is for her

Member Maliah Michel's TWO BEE STINGS LOOKING OH So PERKY Thru Her SHIRT!! (Ta-Ta IMPRINT PHOTOS) cdrew's Avatar
    Liked
    81 times

COT DAMN!!!!! She to me has her moments and this is one of her better ones.
    Like Rosa Parks we Riding!!!

Catch Up Newbies Maliah Michel's TWO BEE STINGS LOOKING OH So PERKY Thru Her SHIRT!! (Ta-Ta IMPRINT PHOTOS)
    Liked
    320 times

dayumn she hella fine, and dem braids looks like she could knock a mf'er out, reminds me of that chick from girl fight. She can still get it, sexy look or dyke look she a 10 in my book

Liked
    4930 times

Catch Up Newbies Maliah Michel's TWO BEE STINGS LOOKING OH So PERKY Thru Her SHIRT!! (Ta-Ta IMPRINT PHOTOS) Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

I WONDER WHAT WOULD SHE LOOK LIKE BALD OR MAYBE A "BUZZCUT

Product of Determination Maliah Michel's TWO BEE STINGS LOOKING OH So PERKY Thru Her SHIRT!! (Ta-Ta IMPRINT PHOTOS) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fleece Johnson View Post
    I WONDER WHAT WOULD SHE LOOK LIKE BALD OR MAYBE A "BUZZCUT
    she dont have the hairline for that

Just tryna make it.... Maliah Michel's TWO BEE STINGS LOOKING OH So PERKY Thru Her SHIRT!! (Ta-Ta IMPRINT PHOTOS) airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

i have got to smash that... regardless if i have to pay or not.... it's an accomplishment... and you pay for the vajayjay anyway... whether it's the meal, movie tickets, gas, etc that were all involved in the date, or you pay in women you missed out on or will lose from talking to/sexing said chick... it's on you to choose which is less costly...
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by airforce318 View Post
    i have got to smash that... regardless if i have to pay or not.... it's an accomplishment...

and you pay for the vajayjay anyway... whether it's the meal, movie tickets, gas, etc that were all involved in the date

or you pay in women you missed out on or will lose from talking to/sexing said chick... it's on you to choose which is less costly

YOU GO GET EM ROCKY, you knock the pu$$y out the box Rocky GO HARDER ROCKY, DIP DODGE DIP ROCKY. wATCH OUT FOR THE HOOK ROCKY, YOU GO IN THERE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL ROCKY. DONT QUIT DONT YOU DARE QUIT. AND WHEN YOUR TIRED AND CANT DO NO MORE AT ALL, YOU GO EVEN HARDER

GET IN THE RING ROCKY AND REMEMBER YOUR TRAINING