Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Saw This MIZZ DR-LOOKING Chick Waiting At THE BUS STOP -- Wud U Have HOLLA'd???!

Product of Determination Saw This MIZZ DR-LOOKING Chick Waiting At THE BUS STOP -- Wud U Have HOLLA'd???! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Now I hope you guys see what you've created. Ms DR really thinks she is the SH!T. This flabby belly cellulite legs chick is talking bad about the girl at the bus stop. Ms DR thinks she's on some "Halle Berry", "Meagan Good", "Beyonce" type sh!t. The chick at the bust stop probably looks better than her anyway.
    HipHopStan DO NOT co-sign this statement.

:e3oa*32n:

Catch Up Newbies Saw This MIZZ DR-LOOKING Chick Waiting At THE BUS STOP -- Wud U Have HOLLA'd???! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    HipHopStan DO NOT co-sign this statement.

:e3oa*32n:
    Did you read her Twitter feed? Talking about how successful and famous she is . She thinks she's successful because she graduated from job corps and some rappers bought her a bottle of Ciroc at the club before all 4 of them smashed her pot-bellied @ss in the parking lot

Catch Up Newbies Saw This MIZZ DR-LOOKING Chick Waiting At THE BUS STOP -- Wud U Have HOLLA'd???!
    Liked
    4930 times

Now I hope you guys see what you've created. Ms DR really thinks she is the SH!T.
    got my toilet paper

Toilet Paper Origami
    ^^ I just had to post the link, toilet paper origami LL

This flabby belly cellulite legs chick is talking bad about the girl at the bus stop. Ms DR thinks she's on some "Halle Berry", "Meagan Good", "Beyonce" type sh!t. The chick at the bust stop probably looks better than her anyway.
    YEAH she really was feeling herself, I think she was made at the EBT card thing MTO said. The girl at the bus stop was hot and Mizz Dr is hot too

*hiccup*feel yourself up a whole lot more & more& some more and send pics here *cough* DAMN ALLERGIES

Did you read her Twitter feed? Talking about how successful and famous she is . She thinks she's successful because she graduated from job corps and some rappers bought her a bottle of Ciroc at the club before all 4 of them smashed her pot-bellied @ss in the parking lot
    DAMN HOW DO YOU GUYS GET THE INFO LL

well I still like her conceited a$$, *sneeze* SEND NUDES NOW*sneeze*

Catch Up Newbies Saw This MIZZ DR-LOOKING Chick Waiting At THE BUS STOP -- Wud U Have HOLLA'd???! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Now I hope you guys see what you've created. Ms DR really thinks she is the SH!T. This flabby belly cellulite legs chick is talking bad about the girl at the bus stop. Ms DR thinks she's on some "Halle Berry", "Meagan Good", "Beyonce" type sh!t. The chick at the bust stop probably looks better than her anyway.
    That's one of the realist statements in this post. That's bullshit when a female says she does not wear sneakers, so basically you tell me you wear heals to the gym . By the way the chick at the bus stop is wearing fake jordans. But, I'll still smash tho

Catch Up Newbies Saw This MIZZ DR-LOOKING Chick Waiting At THE BUS STOP -- Wud U Have HOLLA'd???!
    Liked
    4930 times

SINCE MIZZ DR MAY BE VIEWING STUFF ON THIS WEBSITE I HOPE SHE WATCHES MY TWO FAVORITE VIDEOS THIS WEEK

and im gone

Catch Up Newbies Saw This MIZZ DR-LOOKING Chick Waiting At THE BUS STOP -- Wud U Have HOLLA'd???! kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    lol.

*if you only knew...*
    those of us who been here for at least a year know you in love with mizz dr and brandy bousard
    a good leader knows how to follow

Product of Determination Saw This MIZZ DR-LOOKING Chick Waiting At THE BUS STOP -- Wud U Have HOLLA'd???! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by kcpimpaholic View Post
    those of us who been here for at least a year know you in love with mizz dr and brandy bousard

Brandy doesn't know how to market herself well smh

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by kcpimpaholic View Post
    In the order Of hotness this is what I think

1.Sabrina Hunter
    2.BRANDY BOUSARD
    3. Bria
    4.Lastarya
    5.Elisha Jade
    6.Rosa Acosta & Yaris
    7.Maliah
    8.Mizz Dr
    9.Sultry Simone

im sure there are others but this is what I was just thinking
    I did not know who Brandy Bousard was until i googled and then I was like....THATS HER NAME!!! Yeah she is a 10/10

SABRINA HUNTER JUST DON'T KNOW!!!!

I would switch my top 10/9 a billion times BUT SABRINA HUNTER WOULD STILL BE #1

Catch Up Newbies Saw This MIZZ DR-LOOKING Chick Waiting At THE BUS STOP -- Wud U Have HOLLA'd???! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

well damn aint this some shti

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123