Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club (THE LONG-AWAITED RETURN w/ Fresh NEW FACES!!!) (Mid-April Edition)

Product of Determination Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club (THE LONG-AWAITED RETURN w/ Fresh NEW FACES!!!) (Mid-April Edition) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Wink Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club (THE LONG-AWAITED RETURN w/ Fresh NEW FACES!!!) (Mid-April Edition)

Poppin' in the City is BACk!!

Catch Up Newbies Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club (THE LONG-AWAITED RETURN w/ Fresh NEW FACES!!!) (Mid-April Edition)
    Liked
    4930 times

POPPIN IN THE CITY IS BACK, WITH PRINCESS AND ORGES

This young lady in the green is the sexiest out of her friends 10/10
    The one in pink (in the center) think she is with that concieted look but she is not 7/10
    THERE IS ALSO AN ORGE NEXT TO THEM AT THE END, maybe not full orge but I sense orge traits 6/10

WHOA Look at all that UGLY (true orge), all you wanna do is rub her booty and never see the face NEVA SEE THE FACE 6/10

Your cute nothing wrong here at all 8/10 (your arms are kind of strong)

AYE THERE BE WITCHES Here at this party tonight, BE WARNED MEN (and some women)

I see the WITCH HAS A spectacular Backside your thrusting, BUT OH NO BE WARNED MEN BE WARNED

I see this witch is by an uglier Witch, now she looks se.....BE WARNED

THE ORGE HAS A CUTE FACE WITH ALL THE RUMP, SHE HAS ALSO APPLIED THE MAGIC OF EXTREME MAKEUP. I WOULD NOT MIND GRINDING HEAVLY ON ALL THAT

Here is a cute young lady, looking to basic tonight I see!! I have a feeling that if she wanted to look better she would shut ish down. (love those lips)

SLAY THIS EVIL PURPLE DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!

THE TOWN WHOARES AND DRUNKS ARE HERE (lady in red pants is sexy to me)

YOU BASIC B!TCH AWAY WITH YOU BACK AWAY

a lioness with perfect T!TS wants a young man to devour tonight!!!!
    I could have been that man if it wasnt for all the forehead

yuck more witches (but if they wanted to do a lesbian show I shall record)

WELL THIS WHORE WANTED ALL THE ATTENTION JUST SHOWING ALL HERSTUFF. I WISH I COULD HAVE WALKED BEHIND HER AND SNAPPED THAT BRA and squeeze them thangs

ANOTHER LIONESS IS HERE WITH LIPS THAT CAN SUCK THE BLACK OFF MY WINKY WOO

ANOTHER ORGE WITH A VICTIM ON ITS ARM YUCKY

The woman in grey sweats is an ugly basic chick, no help
    The woman in the yellow skirt is sexy, getting grabed by another lady on her round behind
    The woman in PINK has returned and has found the lady in yellow to be her next lesbo victim (I HOPE TEE HEE)
    And the orge is all the way in the back in black, ugly orges

The woman in green has left the ugly crew and has took a pick with another sexy woman. 2 princess are better than none (damn wild crazy 3 some here)

you look like you could be related to me

AN ORGE IN BLACK HAIR AND A WITCH WITH BROWN HAIR BOTH LOOK SMELLY AND STANK

this Orge has a nice round booty but you can tell all her perfume and deodorant is about to fail in 3...2..1..

walk up to her and stare her in the face and say MAY I PLEASE MOTOR BOAT THOSE THANGS YOU HAVE THERE

i want to slap that and grab it, go ahead and grind on me

Angry witch to tired of this bullsh!t...WELL WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR BULLSH!T

RAISE YOUR KIDS BY THAT DRUNK THEIF YOU SLEPT WITH YOU WITCH

Now we see the witch drinking something with her jean outfit has cast a spell on this woman. This lady looks like she could have been a princess she may can still be, run away from that witch I say...run away.

skinny witch wearing the blood of her victims

yellow and black is kind of cute
    the brown fireworks in the middle is indeed the hotty
    the blue you look iight but to much make up and better looking friends make you NOT SO CUTE

ONE LESS ATTRACTIVE FRIEND MAKES YOU IN THE BLUE BETTER, BUT FIREWORKS HAPPY DRESS IS HOT (seriously they both are hot, her in the blue, darkskin and thick can get this )

your okay

the lady in blue is back, i wanna slide my hotdog deeply in between those buns

IF THAT DRESS WAS RED AND SHE WOULD LOOK LIKE SPIDER WOMEN (lovley lips)

The OG witch is back

the lady in grey looks older like this should be her last day clubbing, your getting to old for this.
    BUT WTF IS THAT IN THE BACK IN PINK, DESTROY THAT ORGE

10/10 buttaface i WILL GET A BAG FOR YOUR FACE

1. the main chick, she is okay looks like a hood booger
    2. platnium gold dress on the left...odd shape HIT THE GYM LADY (nah but she looksiight)

3. skip the white girl in the yellow shoes and look at the big girl with all that clevage. B00bs can ruin my life

THERE IS A BEAR IN A HAT LOOKING AT SOMETHING
    THIS LADY IN PINK IS NOT UGLY, NICE SHAPE TO SQUEEZE UP CLOSE

SKIP THE MAIN GIRL (she is cute)
    WHY ARE THERE TWO ORGES SMELLING UP THE PLACE WITH THERE SHOES OFF

it seems like some guy is with this fine women, am i jelly nope not at all (HE WILL BEAT UP AND THAT GIRL'S BOOTY IS MINE)

HOODBOOGER WITCHES

HOODBOOGER WITCH TRYING TO CHANGE HER WAYS

B00BIES B00BIES B00BIES B00BIES

LEAVE THIS WITCH ALONE, ALL THOSE COLORS WILL MAKE YOU

DOUBLE THE ORGES

ERICA MENA??? IF IT IS NOT...THEN YOUR SEXY
    IF IT IS NOT...THEN YOUR A SEXY WITCH

UGLY HIDEOUS TERRIBLE ORGES

OHHHH I WANNA SEX UP (seriously Im a just whip my ish out now)

half breed
    part witch part orge

the stank orge knows that all her scents are finished

ORGE ORGE OR WITCH WITCH, MORE HALF BREEDS

spider women is standing next to someones mom

the sexy orge is back... DAMN I JUST WANT ALL THE BOOTY ON MY LAP NOW

aww you are a cutie, to much makeup but still cute

HALF BREEDS LOOKING MORE OF AN ORGE

get your momma out of here

ORGES

ORGES

ORGE AND WITCH

the first girl in green was the sexist one in poppin in the city

Catch Up Newbies Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club (THE LONG-AWAITED RETURN w/ Fresh NEW FACES!!!) (Mid-April Edition) thehustler07's Avatar
    Liked
    90 times

Good break down of almost every pic Blafman

Good selection of women Opp

I fo sho misses the poppin n da city drops

Member Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club (THE LONG-AWAITED RETURN w/ Fresh NEW FACES!!!) (Mid-April Edition) cdrew's Avatar
    Liked
    81 times

I stopped reading when the man said the town whore!!! I couldnt go on
    Like Rosa Parks we Riding!!!

Dice City Kid Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club (THE LONG-AWAITED RETURN w/ Fresh NEW FACES!!!) (Mid-April Edition) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

opp.....serious question.....are these clubs in the hood?....if so i got it....but you know where i club at and it NEVER loox like that.....not hatin....just curious

Product of Determination Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club (THE LONG-AWAITED RETURN w/ Fresh NEW FACES!!!) (Mid-April Edition) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

no its club in New York City. not even Jersey.

Its decent women in these pics. Ya'll acting like ya'll clubs be laced top to bottom with fly SERIOUS chicks. :249a(*##&b:

Catch Up Newbies Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club (THE LONG-AWAITED RETURN w/ Fresh NEW FACES!!!) (Mid-April Edition) ice516tea's Avatar
    Liked
    264 times

Still looking for this chocolate thing that was one the scene some weeks back

Dice City Kid Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club (THE LONG-AWAITED RETURN w/ Fresh NEW FACES!!!) (Mid-April Edition) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    no its club in New York City. not even Jersey.

Its decent women in these pics. Ya'll acting like ya'll clubs be laced top to bottom with fly SERIOUS chicks. :249a(*##&b:
    i hear you homie.....not tryin to diss....but another serious question....would you even pay attention to 15% percent of these women outside of pure entertainment?

Catch Up Newbies Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club (THE LONG-AWAITED RETURN w/ Fresh NEW FACES!!!) (Mid-April Edition)
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    i hear you homie.....not tryin to diss....but another serious question....would you even pay attention to 15% percent of these women outside of pure entertainment?
    I actually do like these threads in all seriousness. When I first discovered this website (I did not even use forums or even knew what they were then 2008/09) I saw one person on here I knew, it was an ex co worker. It was a guy in a red suit, I was surpised to see him here/ more so on the internet. So every time I see these I wonder if I may see someone I went to school, work with, even seen shopping. Plus this shows regualr women and not models (just models with potential, ugly women that think they are models, AND MY FAVORITE WOMEN WHO DONT EVEN KNOW THEY ARE MODEL MATERIAL AND DONT CARE)

Sometimes I do wonder why they are mixed instead of matching pics of the same people. Like you see the first group of women, and then you see one of the on the 15th pick instead of the very next pic. Maybe its because its to much of a hassle. keep doing poppin in the city, WHEEL CHAIR DUDE 4 LIFE

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    I actually do like these threads in all seriousness. When I first discovered this website (I did not even use forums or even knew what they were then 2008/09) I saw one person on here I knew, it was an ex co worker. It was a guy in a red suit, I was surpised to see him here/ more so on the internet. So every time I see these I wonder if I may see someone I went to school, work with, even seen shopping. Plus this shows regualr women and not models (just models with potential, ugly women that think they are models, AND MY FAVORITE WOMEN WHO DONT EVEN KNOW THEY ARE MODEL MATERIAL AND DONT CARE)

Sometimes I do wonder why they are mixed instead of matching pics of the same people. Like you see the first group of women, and then you see one of the on the 15th pick instead of the very next pic. Maybe its because its to much of a hassle. keep doing poppin in the city, WHEEL CHAIR DUDE 4 LIFE

Inspiring post breh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast