Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Coco Austin Got The Next BEST Injected BUNS To Nicki!!

Product of Determination Coco Austin Got The Next BEST Injected BUNS To Nicki!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Coco Austin Got The Next BEST Injected BUNS To Nicki!!

AqtBO9OCQAAbmQL

151455_la

156803_la

157692_la

Catch Up Newbies Coco Austin Got The Next BEST Injected BUNS To Nicki!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Im surprised she has not done a crazy hardcore ****!

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    Im surprised she has not done a crazy hardcore ****!
    What do you mean "she" has not done a crazy hardcore ****? I'm sure you meant "Coco and Ice T haven't put out a sex tape right? What male is Coco going to perform with in this "hardcore ****"? You do remember she's a married woman right, married to a rich famous man. I don't think Ice T would be down for letting his wife getting d!cked down on camera by some dude who ain't him.

The problem with men (single men esp.) is 2 things:

1. Everytime most men see a hot fine woman who's comfortable exhibiting her sexuality, we think she's a hoe or should do **** as oppose to thinking that that woman is confident in her sexuality.
    2. We have no respect for married men or boyfriends who's wives and girlfriends profession are of a sexual nature. You're so focused on the dude's woman...that you ain't thinking about respecting the dude.

I know what you're thinking...so let me go there before you. You're thinking, "if that was my wife or girl...she wouldn't be doing that in the first place." Well that's cool for you. Maybe YOU don't attract sexual women like Ice T and the dude who married Deelishes...so you have nothing to worry about.

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    What do you mean "she" has not done a crazy hardcore ****? I'm sure you meant "Coco and Ice T haven't put out a sex tape right? What male is Coco going to perform with in this "hardcore ****"? You do remember she's a married woman right, married to a rich famous man. I don't think Ice T would be down for letting his wife getting d!cked down on camera by some dude who ain't him.

1. Everytime most men see a hot fine woman who's comfortable exhibiting her sexuality, we think she's a hoe or should do **** as oppose to thinking that that woman is confident in her sexuality.
    2. We have no respect for married men or boyfriends who's wives and girlfriends profession are of a sexual nature. You're so focused on the dude's woman...that you ain't thinking about respecting the dude.

I know what you're thinking...so let me go there before you. You're thinking, "if that was my wife or girl...she wouldn't be doing that in the first place." Well that's cool for you. Maybe YOU don't attract sexual women like Ice T and the dude who married Deelishes...so you have nothing to worry about.
    And where is this sex tape

Product of Determination Coco Austin Got The Next BEST Injected BUNS To Nicki!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

I think Coco showing her bare azz and exposing the tiddies in every pic is not being confident in her sexuality.

how "confident" can she be, when she's not all natural.

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    I think Coco showing her bare azz and exposing the tiddies in every pic is not being confident in her sexuality.

how "confident" can she be, when she's not all natural.
    Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    HipHopStan DO NOT co-sign this statement.

:e3oa*32n:

Catch Up Newbies Coco Austin Got The Next BEST Injected BUNS To Nicki!! Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

Liked
    320 times

Lets get this right that is not husband and wife, that is pimp and whore. Yeah they married but thats just a paper everywhere they go he has her on display like some hoe, if it looks, smells, and acts your a HO plain and simple trust if a company comes with the right change Ice will pimp his "ho" out.

Catch Up Newbies Coco Austin Got The Next BEST Injected BUNS To Nicki!! buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    And where is this sex tape

Liked
    4930 times