Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Ghetto News??? Cam’Ron Calls Kim Kardashian A “Hoe” On Twitter

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    4930 times

Default Ghetto News??? Cam’Ron Calls Kim Kardashian A “Hoe” On Twitter

What’s ya last name boo, Kardashian? After photos hit the ‘net last night of Kim and Kanye’s ice cream & Jordans date, Cam’Ron decided to let the world know what he thinks of Kim.

The Dipset rapper tweeted a very explicit pic of the reality-star (which has since been deleted) with the caption, “Kim K is ill, smh wit da same mouth kiss da Kidz. I guess da hoes are wining lol” Careful Cam! That’s Kanye’s boo now, you might get a verse or two dedicated to your disrespectful commentary in an upcoming G.O.O.D music track. Just sayin!!
    Twitter
    ^^ cam's twitter

They said that he posted a funny but nasty pic, cant grab it for some reason

instagr.am/p/JsvPwhGBgG/
    ^^ look for this link

Mmmmmmmmmmkay bye

I aint wifin just teachin

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    320 times

Who is Camron again, dude has been irrelevant for the past what 15 years, just an attempt to get his 15minutes back in the spotlight, plus he knows Kim K doesn't mess with has been, that is the problem with brothers. If all the fellas tap a chick she cool if she tap the fellas and not you she a ho.

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by lilraven27 View Post
    Who is Camron again, dude has been irrelevant for the past what 15 years, just an attempt to get his 15minutes back in the spotlight, plus he knows Kim K doesn't mess with has been, that is the problem with brothers. If all the fellas tap a chick she cool if she tap the fellas and not you she a ho.
    i just hoped someone found that pic that is all, maybe he deleted it
    Everyone is a ho in my opinion sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo