Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IMAGINE!! You Go To The ROOFTOP of Your Building, And You SEE THIS -- MALIAH MICHEL in Only HEELS and A TH0NG!!!

Product of Determination IMAGINE!! You Go To The ROOFTOP of Your Building, And You SEE THIS -- MALIAH MICHEL in Only HEELS and A TH0NG!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    JUST LIKE THE SHAWN MICHEAL'S GIF lol

LOOOOOOOOOOL oh sh1t this is some funny but real sh1t right here. I kind of regret what I said but you do realize that it is the same rooftop.

Bria oh yes no ghetto rooftop stuff for her
    Mizz Dr I would like to see her in new areas but she still got that rooftop look. She gotta hit the gym more and tone up, but she is super sexy. I would like to see her on the beach or laying in the bedroom

Maliah she got some roof top in her but she should go into other better areas. I would like to see her more in the shower, ocean, bubble bath, JUST WET.
    Atalien been occupied assassinating all the women i named character in general.... smh

Just tryna make it.... IMAGINE!! You Go To The ROOFTOP of Your Building, And You SEE THIS -- MALIAH MICHEL in Only HEELS and A TH0NG!!! airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

the third and fouth pics

she follows me on twitter and instagram... the things I'd do to that woman if granted the opportunity...
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12