Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: RANDOM Small Waist Big BOOTAY Beautiful Straight Stuntin' Models (Photo Shoot Videos)

Product of Determination RANDOM Small Waist Big BOOTAY Beautiful Straight Stuntin' Models (Photo Shoot Videos) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Thumbs up RANDOM Small Waist Big BOOTAY Beautiful Straight Stuntin' Models (Photo Shoot Videos)

Straight Stuntin Models

ss1

ss2

ss3

Model Bubbles

bubbles-2

bubbles

Catch Up Newbies RANDOM Small Waist Big BOOTAY Beautiful Straight Stuntin' Models (Photo Shoot Videos)
    Liked
    4930 times

LL

You made a thread just for Maliah and you just bunched these girls together. If Bubbles was wearing next to nothing i would have said to make a thread about her.

Product of Determination RANDOM Small Waist Big BOOTAY Beautiful Straight Stuntin' Models (Photo Shoot Videos) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    LL

You made a thread just for Maliah and you just bunched these girls together. If Bubbles was wearing next to nothing i would have said to make a thread about her.
    lol... exactly.

sidenote:
    the first girl look like Absolutely AMber but its not

Catch Up Newbies RANDOM Small Waist Big BOOTAY Beautiful Straight Stuntin' Models (Photo Shoot Videos)
    Liked
    4930 times

I love when they walk and everything is jiggling!!!

Catch Up Newbies RANDOM Small Waist Big BOOTAY Beautiful Straight Stuntin' Models (Photo Shoot Videos) atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Wankaego would be in my Top 5 if she got her stomach under control...total waste of a bad b!tch...no bueno on the pot-belly

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Wankaego would be in my Top 5 if she got her stomach under control...total waste of a bad b!tch...no bueno on the pot-belly
    She would be in my top 5 if she DIDNT HAVE THE GRAFFITI SHE CALLS A TATTOO ON HER BODY.

Well these models do have small stomachs (a little very little pudgy) but they should do some exercise to tone up.
    Wankaego is actually very athletic, she has videos of her doing back flips on youtube, I posted some here on the STAN.