Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OH SH*T This is WRONG but... KIM KARDASHIAN Really DOES Make AMBER ROSE Look LIKE PRECIOUS!!!

Dice City Kid OH SH*T This is WRONG but... KIM KARDASHIAN Really DOES Make AMBER ROSE Look LIKE PRECIOUS!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by hustleman View Post
    Multi-million dollar business woman vanilla coochie is better than "papparazi please follow me to keep me relevant" coochie.

April been BOOMING..

The block has been feed... workers eating well. Steak dinner on the BOSS!

THANK GOD 4 THAT WHIITEEEE!!!

Catch Up Newbies OH SH*T This is WRONG but... KIM KARDASHIAN Really DOES Make AMBER ROSE Look LIKE PRECIOUS!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

kim trying to stay relevant i would take kim though just cause amber smokes but i would defintly take her round the block a couple of times though. who ever was taking them pics of amber got nothing but coochie shots and she thick as hell to

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK OH SH*T This is WRONG but... KIM KARDASHIAN Really DOES Make AMBER ROSE Look LIKE PRECIOUS!!! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

DA CAUGHT AMBER ROSE ON A BAD DAY AND SHE STILL SUMTHIN TO TALK ABOUT AND HER CAKES IS ON 100 1000 AND DATS FROM DA FRONT AND ALL NATURAL TA BOOT AND KIM KARDASHIAN U RARELY CATCH HER ON DA BAD DAY AND WEN U DO HER CAKES LOOKIN ALL FUC.KE.D UP SO AT DA END OF DA DAY OVERALL IM GOIN WIT AMBER=WINNINGrockin::KIM DONE BEEN HERE THERE THERE THERE AND THEREHER TRACK RECORD WILD

Catch Up Newbies OH SH*T This is WRONG but... KIM KARDASHIAN Really DOES Make AMBER ROSE Look LIKE PRECIOUS!!!
    Liked
    411 times

amber crushes this armenian just off thigh game alone. kim k's stupid ass got her thighs lipod but kept her ass big. **** LITERALLY looks like she got butt implants. amber wins even though she gets the same haircut as me.

Catch Up Newbies OH SH*T This is WRONG but... KIM KARDASHIAN Really DOES Make AMBER ROSE Look LIKE PRECIOUS!!! shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

one has more bread..

Catch Up Newbies OH SH*T This is WRONG but... KIM KARDASHIAN Really DOES Make AMBER ROSE Look LIKE PRECIOUS!!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

I think hustleman is ISH's alter ego...real talk. C'mon ISH...fess up.

Dice City Kid OH SH*T This is WRONG but... KIM KARDASHIAN Really DOES Make AMBER ROSE Look LIKE PRECIOUS!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    I think hustleman is ISH's alter ego...real talk. C'mon ISH...fess up.
    ....stop it 5....i just stopped getting mad at something that is over the top ignorant...

Catch Up Newbies OH SH*T This is WRONG but... KIM KARDASHIAN Really DOES Make AMBER ROSE Look LIKE PRECIOUS!!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    ....stop it 5....i just stopped getting mad at something that is over the top ignorant...
    Ha! I knew you would see this...but really we're gonna have to get you and hustleman in the same room for a pic...you be on some Clark Kent/Kal-El type sh!t

Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Ha! I knew you would see this...but really we're gonna have to get you and hustleman in the same room for a pic...you be on some Clark Kent/Kal-El type sh!t
    hey at least i can admit that im crazy....i am not hustleman though...i don't think im crazy enough to call myself gay...homie be grillin me

Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    hey at least i can admit that im crazy....i am not hustleman though...i don't think im crazy enough to call myself gay...homie be grillin me
    Oh yeah, i forgot about that episode...my bad

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast