Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: TEAM JEN! Jennifer William's make-up always loox amazing! She is a diva & the other BBW's cant tolerate that shes "booji"..so what!

Catch Up Newbies TEAM JEN! Jennifer William's make-up always loox amazing! She is a diva & the other BBW's cant tolerate that shes "booji"..so what! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Default TEAM JEN! Jennifer William's make-up always loox amazing! She is a diva & the other BBW's cant tolerate that shes "booji"..so what!

LEAVE JENNIFER ALONE

Make-up: CHECK!

oooooh so these are the celebrity friends the other girls are "jealous" that Jen hangs with

"A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies TEAM JEN! Jennifer William's make-up always loox amazing! She is a diva & the other BBW's cant tolerate that shes "booji"..so what! Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

Catch Up Newbies TEAM JEN! Jennifer William's make-up always loox amazing! She is a diva & the other BBW's cant tolerate that shes "booji"..so what! kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

who tf is she? and why are people jealous of her?
    a good leader knows how to follow

Catch Up Newbies TEAM JEN! Jennifer William's make-up always loox amazing! She is a diva & the other BBW's cant tolerate that shes "booji"..so what! ice516tea's Avatar
    Liked
    264 times

I was always attracted to her twins

Catch Up Newbies TEAM JEN! Jennifer William's make-up always loox amazing! She is a diva & the other BBW's cant tolerate that shes "booji"..so what!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by ice516tea View Post
    I was always attracted to her twins
    This, when those nudes was discovered I was super happy.

I always thought she was the hottest one on the show, this is when i just heard of it and barley barley watched any of the episodes. I did not know the cast at all but I knew they were in there 30s and looked fantastic. Today i really dont watch the show, to much drama for me, but I do know the cast. Jennifer has really done her friends wrong

Tami is now one of the sexiest ones to me on the show, she went from annoying hood to beautiful with a change in attitude and hair. Her new hairstyle makes her look younger and fuxing sexy!!!