Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valeria Orsini........release all your frustration on that punching bag you sexy lady

Catch Up Newbies Valeria Orsini........release all your frustration on that punching bag you sexy lady
    Liked
    4930 times

Default Valeria Orsini........release all your frustration on that punching bag you sexy lady

Thank God 4 That White! Valeria Orsini........release all your frustration on that punching bag you sexy lady hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

ma niggah! its about time

THANK GOD FOR THAT WHIIIITEEEEE!

Catch Up Newbies Valeria Orsini........release all your frustration on that punching bag you sexy lady buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by hustleman View Post

You're dumbazz....she's not even white....f'n idiot.

About

Catch Up Newbies Valeria Orsini........release all your frustration on that punching bag you sexy lady Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

Hispanic/Latin (Colombian, Puerto Rican, Italian)

Catch Up Newbies Valeria Orsini........release all your frustration on that punching bag you sexy lady
    Liked
    320 times

Why do i feel offended with this dude using the word niggah, she bad though

Thank God 4 That White! Valeria Orsini........release all your frustration on that punching bag you sexy lady hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    You're dumbazz....she's not even white....f'n idiot.

About
    Quote Originally Posted by lilraven27 View Post
    Why do i feel offended with this dude using the word niggah, she bad though
    Ayo, y'all need to get the fuck off my back like seriously. I'm tired of you niggahs riding my back each and every post like Zoro.

And secondly I don't give a flying fuck if ur offended with me saying niggah. What u gonna tell me next I can't say the b word?

Secondly I never revealed I was white. Y'all don't know my ethnicity so stop assuming fuckers.

I'm n a nice resort, straight typing this off the iPhone. Get ya paper up, April just bout wrapped up. I'm living life up.

THANKS GOD FOR THAT WHIIIITTTTE!!!

Liked
    14 times

I never said I was white but Ya think I'm white because I'm always talking about that white.

MAN...

THANK GOD FOR THAT WHITTTTTEEE!

And to that George Zimmerman lookin ************ KcSIMPaholic. Niggah I wish u would, my homies be at ya front door quicker than The Chinese food man.

Catch Up Newbies Valeria Orsini........release all your frustration on that punching bag you sexy lady buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Ayo, y'all need to get the fuck off my back like seriously. I'm tired of you niggahs riding my back each and every post like Zoro.

And secondly I don't give a flying fuck if ur offended with me saying niggah. What u gonna tell me next I can't say the b word?

Secondly I never revealed I was white. Y'all don't know my ethnicity so stop assuming fuckers.

I'm n a nice resort, straight typing this off the iPhone. Get ya paper up, April just bout wrapped up. I'm living life up.

THANKS GOD FOR THAT WHIIIITTTTE!!!
    I never revealed my ethnicity, but I know your azz is white. Nothing wrong with being white, but you're a douche. You're comments are gay just like you. And I know that inflatable pool in the middle of the trailer park you live in is filled with tadpoles and bird $hit. #EnjoyHomo

Liked
    631 times

"MOAR" as Blafy would say:

jidou kouen (

Liked
    14 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    I never revealed my ethnicity, but I know your azz is white. Nothing wrong with being white, but you're a douche. You're comments are gay just like you. And I know that inflatable pool in the middle of the trailer park you live in is filled with tadpoles and bird $hit. #EnjoyHomo
    Know this as well u little working slave...I spent ya whole life and your daughter's tuition n 4 days this week.

THANK GOD FOR THAT WHIIIITTTEEE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast