Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HIT JOB2! Tahiry - NFL Groupie No Photoshop = No Bueno!

Catch Up Newbies HIT JOB2!  Tahiry - NFL Groupie  No Photoshop = No Bueno! 100dollarman's Avatar
    Liked
    147 times

I don't respect most of these video chick and models. most of them are ho's, only Meagan good Bria Myles i might wife.
    Bria disappoint me these day but she seems happy.

Catch Up Newbies HIT JOB2!  Tahiry - NFL Groupie  No Photoshop = No Bueno! Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

Catch Up Newbies HIT JOB2!  Tahiry - NFL Groupie  No Photoshop = No Bueno!
    Liked
    411 times

i have been lurking for a long time but i had to register cause this is ridiculous

for people who think tahiry & maliah are wack, despite them havin 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 threads here

how does your chick look w/o photoshop... could you even post a pic of her here

plus these photoshop fake butt chicks dont even look sexy... thats not real... real chicks w/real 50" asses have real lumps and real stretch marks

and i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i guarantee nobody who posts on this site would turn any of these 'real' chicks away

whole thing is so stupid

Catch Up Newbies HIT JOB2!  Tahiry - NFL Groupie  No Photoshop = No Bueno! thehustler07's Avatar
    Liked
    90 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    i have been lurking for a long time but i had to register cause this is ridiculous

for people who think tahiry & maliah are wack, despite them havin 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 threads here

plus these photoshop fake butt chicks dont even look sexy... thats not real... real chicks w/real 50" asses have real lumps and real stretch marks

i guarantee nobody who posts on this site would turn any of these 'real' chicks away

whole thing is so stupid

Ma chick make yo bi*ch and Tahiry look like Precious.

Catch Up Newbies HIT JOB2!  Tahiry - NFL Groupie  No Photoshop = No Bueno! shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

Catch Up Newbies HIT JOB2!  Tahiry - NFL Groupie  No Photoshop = No Bueno! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post

whole thing is so stupid
    No one is saying they wouldn't smash...none of these chicks are 'bottom-of-the-barrel" ugly...but Maliah - I would only smash if she just put the pvssy on a silver platter. I wouldn't pursue her at all. I would try Tahiry but if she didn't respond instantly, that would be that. All I'm saying is that I've smashed plenty of chicks that look better than Tahiry and Maliah, so they're not that big a deal to me. Mz DR - I'd have to know somebody that has hit, because she looks like the pvss stinks. Maybe they're fantasy girls to you but I can't hate you for being pvssy-deficient.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12