Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: HE MADE A VIDEO FOR THE SONG, BRIAN MCKNIGHT IS #1 TROLL "If Your ready to learn"

Catch Up Newbies HE MADE A VIDEO FOR THE SONG, BRIAN MCKNIGHT IS #1 TROLL "If Your ready to learn"
    Liked
    4930 times

Default HE MADE A VIDEO FOR THE SONG, BRIAN MCKNIGHT IS #1 TROLL "If Your ready to learn"

I come back from the store, check the computer and

my reaction to people that hate the song

He went inside a vibrator, then it went inside the girl, wtf

Product of Determination HE MADE A VIDEO FOR THE SONG, BRIAN MCKNIGHT IS #1 TROLL "If Your ready to learn" Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

troll indeed.

Catch Up Newbies HE MADE A VIDEO FOR THE SONG, BRIAN MCKNIGHT IS #1 TROLL "If Your ready to learn"
    Liked
    4930 times

southpark
    boondocks
    family guy
    snl

whomever, they all gotta do parodies

Liked
    4930 times

Catch Up Newbies HE MADE A VIDEO FOR THE SONG, BRIAN MCKNIGHT IS #1 TROLL "If Your ready to learn" exondus's Avatar
    Liked
    69 times

LMFAO! Cracked me up! You guys can poke fun at phat *ssed chicks day and night and frown when Brian expresses 'similar thoughts' in song? What makes him a troll? Should the fact that he is a family man that take away from the fact that the song is 'stupid' and 'funny'? If 50Cent, Kanye or one of them boys with shiny teeth had done it, would it have been ok? No Sir!

Product of Determination HE MADE A VIDEO FOR THE SONG, BRIAN MCKNIGHT IS #1 TROLL "If Your ready to learn" Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by exondus View Post
    LMFAO! Cracked me up! You guys can poke fun at phat *ssed chicks day and night and frown when Brian expresses 'similar thoughts' in song? What makes him a troll? Should the fact that he is a family man that take away from the fact that the song is 'stupid' and 'funny'? If 50Cent, Kanye or one of them boys with shiny teeth had done it, would it have been ok? No Sir!

breh... 65 yr old Brian McKnight is singing Let Me Show You How Ur Puzzy Works, bet u didn't know It cud Squirt.

Catch Up Newbies HE MADE A VIDEO FOR THE SONG, BRIAN MCKNIGHT IS #1 TROLL "If Your ready to learn" exondus's Avatar
    Liked
    69 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post

breh... 65 yr old Brian McKnight is singing Let Me Show You How Ur Puzzy Works, bet u didn't know It cud Squirt.
    65 or 42 don't mean ur dead Opp. | You telling me that we shoud expect you to lay off the stuff we talk about and ogle @ on the Stan once you reach a certain age? You're as young as you feel, act and intend to be breh.... would it have been better if 54 year old Ice-T said it?