Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Justin Bieber and 50 Cent Walked Floyd Mayweather (JB IS WITH THE MONEY TEAM WHAAAAAAAAAA) and some gifs

Catch Up Newbies Justin Bieber and 50 Cent Walked Floyd Mayweather (JB IS WITH THE MONEY TEAM WHAAAAAAAAAA) and some gifs
    Liked
    4930 times

Default Justin Bieber and 50 Cent Walked Floyd Mayweather (JB IS WITH THE MONEY TEAM WHAAAAAAAAAA) and some gifs

1. great fight
    2. Holding your pee in for 12 rounds is a b!tch
    3. JB with the money team

Overall great fight Mayweather won Cotto did give him work.

Catch Up Newbies Justin Bieber and 50 Cent Walked Floyd Mayweather (JB IS WITH THE MONEY TEAM WHAAAAAAAAAA) and some gifs
    Liked
    820 times

i dont know if he gettin old or he's just tryin to make the fight more interesting......... but this muthafucka mayweather doesnt use his footwork no more..........he won by far but ive never seen him square up and get hit so many times.......

Catch Up Newbies Justin Bieber and 50 Cent Walked Floyd Mayweather (JB IS WITH THE MONEY TEAM WHAAAAAAAAAA) and some gifs screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

he blocked alot of them shots and alot of em went off his shoulder as well. overall good fight i was hoping for a 6-7th round knock out. but when you getting 32 mil guaranteed then i guess you got to stretch it out though

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    i dont know if he gettin old or he's just tryin to make the fight more interesting......... but this muthafucka mayweather doesnt use his footwork no more..........he won by far but ive never seen him square up and get hit so many times.......

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    he blocked alot of them shots and alot of em went off his shoulder as well. overall good fight i was hoping for a 6-7th round knock out. but when you getting 32 mil guaranteed then i guess you got to stretch it out though
    True a lot of those hits went off the shoulder, hit his arm, and many he dodge. But Cotto did tag him and he was bleeding, Cotto got those power hits. If Mayweather did not have that great defense he would have been down.

RAY J WAS NOT THERE BUT JB IS IN THE MONEY TEAM

Product of Determination Justin Bieber and 50 Cent Walked Floyd Mayweather (JB IS WITH THE MONEY TEAM WHAAAAAAAAAA) and some gifs Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    True a lot of those hits went off the shoulder, hit his arm, and many he dodge. But Cotto did tag him and he was bleeding, Cotto got those power hits. If Mayweather did not have that great defense he would have been down.

RAY J WAS NOT THERE BUT JB IS IN THE MONEY TEAM
    he blocked and dodge half of Cotto punches

Cotto isn't a smart fighter as Mayweather... he tried the same exact strategy for 12 rounds.. (backing Mayweather's back to the ropes) and he still was coming up short

Cotto was 2 secs away from droppin in the 12th

If I was Mayweather I would retire after 2 more fights... Manny Pacquiao and 1 last contender... he ain't got nuttin left to prove

Out of all the GIFS... none of Ms. Jackson

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    he blocked and dodge half of Cotto punches

Cotto isn't a smart fighter as Mayweather... he tried the same exact strategy for 12 rounds.. (backing Mayweather's back to the ropes) and he still was coming up short

Cotto was 2 secs away from droppin in the 12th

If I was Mayweather I would retire after 2 more fights... Manny Pacquiao and 1 last contender... he ain't got nuttin left to prove

Out of all the GIFS... none of Ms. Jackson
    Yes, how can I totally forget about him pushing him against the ropes all 12 rounds and almost litterly picking him up and dropping him in the 1st round. Also he tried pushing him out the ring in the 12th round. Cotto was definitly going to drop twice in the 12th round. But I got to give it to Cotto he lasted all 12 rounds and really wanted to get that KO in the 9 and 10th round. mAYWEATHER WAS going to work real hard in this fight.

Did you wacth the Shane Mosley Fight before the main event. SHANE IS DONE, that new dude was giving him that work. If Shane did not headbutt him (mistake???) he would have never been bleeding

Ms. jackson?????
    The lady in black showing those glorious brown b00bies??? She was super caked up in makeup LOL she was pretty. Cotto's wife look better

cotto stop tounge kissing your son WTF

Product of Determination Justin Bieber and 50 Cent Walked Floyd Mayweather (JB IS WITH THE MONEY TEAM WHAAAAAAAAAA) and some gifs Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    Yes, how can I totally forget about him pushing him against the ropes all 12 rounds and almost litterly picking him up and dropping him in the 1st round. Also he tried pushing him out the ring in the 12th round. Cotto was definitly going to drop twice in the 12th round. But I got to give it to Cotto he lasted all 12 rounds and really wanted to get that KO in the 9 and 10th round. mAYWEATHER WAS going to work real hard in this fight.

Did you wacth the Shane Mosley Fight before the main event. SHANE IS DONE, that new dude was giving him that work. If Shane did not headbutt him (mistake???) he would have never been bleeding

Ms. jackson?????
    The lady in black showing those glorious brown b00bies??? She was super caked up in makeup LOL she was pretty. Cotto's wife look better

cotto stop tounge kissing your son WTF
    yea... shane is washed. smh.

at least he admitted it during the interview with Larry.

also, nice to see Mayweather apologized to Larry

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    yea... shane is washed. smh.

at least he admitted it during the interview with Larry.

also, nice to see Mayweather apologized to Larry
    Shane did admit that he is done.
    Larry still was not giving him any props, mayweather apologized, gave props to Cotto, and was saying he wants to fight pacman if he takes the test. Cotto took the test and they fought in the ring.

I guess 2 fights would be great Pac man and then end it with some upcoming new guy. Maybe the guy that just beat Shane, he was nice. Shane was throwing some light punches not really doing much, new dude was tagging him nicley.

Catch Up Newbies Justin Bieber and 50 Cent Walked Floyd Mayweather (JB IS WITH THE MONEY TEAM WHAAAAAAAAAA) and some gifs screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

dude still ddint give mayweather a fair shake mane talking bout how he got to do his time in june or whenever i thought floyd was gone hit em with the water. now that dude need to retire. now cotto did have em on the ropes alot but just couldnt get them to land. if mayweather retires then boxing aint gone be nothing really the Latinos will take it over, which by no means is a problem to me. but since i been watching its always a dominate black man laying it down. and i dont think anybody beside money commands that much attention and cash before he fights.

Liked
    4930 times

dude still ddint give mayweather a fair shake mane talking bout how he got to do his time in june or whenever i thought floyd was gone hit em with the water. now that dude need to retire. now cotto did have em on the ropes alot but just couldnt get them to land. if mayweather retires then boxing aint gone be nothing really the Latinos will take it over, which by no means is a problem to me. but since i been watching its always a dominate black man laying it down. and i dont think anybody beside money commands that much attention and cash before he fights.
    Bold = I THOUGHT THIS ALSO, I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO THROW IT AFTER A COUPLE OF SIPS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast