Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Octomom taking it all off on the set of her first P0rn Shoot... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Catch Up Newbies Octomom taking it all off on the set of her first P0rn Shoot... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Liked
    4930 times

Default Octomom taking it all off on the set of her first P0rn Shoot... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Nadya Suleman was more than a little nervous when she arrived on the set of her first adult-film shoot last week. But after chatting with a seasoned **** star and getting comfortable with the location and crew, Octomom performed like a pro.

"My first shoot was amazing," Nadya tells me. "Such a learning experience for me in so many ways. I don't think I could have asked for a better crew to work with. They were so patient and willing to teach me. I owe a lot to Wicked Pictures contract star Jessica Drake; she opened my eyes to a whole different world of self-pleasure that I could have never imagined. They made me look so glamorous, and for the first time in my life, I felt beautiful and sexy. I'm very excited for it to come out!"

The video, directed by adult film star Brad Armstrong, is scheduled to be released in mid-June by a major online adult entertainment company. At the shoot, Nadya also posed for a set of photographs in which she's seated at the head of a long table, her body covered with SpaghettiOs.

“For the pictures, we had her topless with a thick sparkly red choker with a big red heart in front and red and white polka dot panties ... like 1950s style," an insider tells me. "SpaghettiOs were all over her body and she's even throwing the SpaghettiOs toward the camera. The label on the can was changed from SpaghettiOs to say 'Saucy Octos.'"

So how will Nadya put the money from her hard day of work to good use? She plans to buy her large family a new, safe home.
    'Octomom' **** Video: 'I'm Excited For It To Come Out' (PHOTO)

Catch Up Newbies Octomom taking it all off on the set of her first P0rn Shoot... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Liked
    320 times

Wow this is crazy, **** is nasty but the perv in me wants too see it

Liked
    411 times

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by lilraven27 View Post
    Wow this is crazy, **** is nasty but the perv in me wants too see it
    ME 2
    Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post

YUP ITS GONNA BE JUST LIKE THAT, SHE GOTTA BE SUPER LOOSE PUSHING OUT 8 KIDS.

Catch Up Newbies Octomom taking it all off on the set of her first P0rn Shoot... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Catch Up Newbies Octomom taking it all off on the set of her first P0rn Shoot... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Liked
    447 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post

LMMFAO!!!! Yeah, that vag prolly shot but she got some nice d.s.l. tho...

Catch Up Newbies Octomom taking it all off on the set of her first P0rn Shoot... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times