Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YIKES!! Remember 'Saved By the Bell' Star Lisa Turtle?? Well.. LOOK AT LARK VOORHIES Now!!!

Product of Determination YIKES!! Remember 'Saved By the Bell' Star Lisa Turtle?? Well.. LOOK AT LARK VOORHIES Now!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

wow! YIKES!! Remember 'Saved By the Bell' Star Lisa Turtle?? Well.. LOOK AT LARK VOORHIES Now!!!

Lisa Turtle real name Lark Voorhies photos

Catch Up Newbies YIKES!! Remember 'Saved By the Bell' Star Lisa Turtle?? Well.. LOOK AT LARK VOORHIES Now!!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

I was going to post this when I saw the interview yesterday. When she was on the show, you'd see her and say "That's gonna be a bad chick when she gets a lil age on her". Wrong!

Catch Up Newbies YIKES!! Remember 'Saved By the Bell' Star Lisa Turtle?? Well.. LOOK AT LARK VOORHIES Now!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Her skin tone is lighter and I wish it was not because it looks like she is fading away.

Catch Up Newbies YIKES!! Remember 'Saved By the Bell' Star Lisa Turtle?? Well.. LOOK AT LARK VOORHIES Now!!! 100dollarman's Avatar
    Liked
    147 times

no way she end up looking like that. the only way she would turn out to look like that is because her mom look like that.

Catch Up Newbies YIKES!! Remember 'Saved By the Bell' Star Lisa Turtle?? Well.. LOOK AT LARK VOORHIES Now!!! buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

WTF happened to her? Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I used to love Lark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something is really odd.....something just doesn't look right.....she may have a medical condition or something....time for Google....

Catch Up Newbies YIKES!! Remember 'Saved By the Bell' Star Lisa Turtle?? Well.. LOOK AT LARK VOORHIES Now!!!
    Liked
    411 times

Liked
    320 times

Wow, this is nuts. I remember back in HS fapping away looking at her, she was a wet dream cum true when i saw her on Saved by the bell, it was her and Tiffani that had me going nuts, the baddest black and white girl in my mind all them years, Such a shame has to be something medically wrong.

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

wtf happened to her???

Catch Up Newbies YIKES!! Remember 'Saved By the Bell' Star Lisa Turtle?? Well.. LOOK AT LARK VOORHIES Now!!! buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Product of Determination YIKES!! Remember 'Saved By the Bell' Star Lisa Turtle?? Well.. LOOK AT LARK VOORHIES Now!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    if that's true i know a lot of people feel bad now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast