Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wankaego, pics from Urban Ink and Video from photographer GoodKnews

New Arrival Wankaego, pics from Urban Ink and Video from photographer GoodKnews
    Liked
    28 times

Some people are born that way? thats actually 100% false nobody is born gay

Catch Up Newbies Wankaego, pics from Urban Ink and Video from photographer GoodKnews Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    some people are born that way.....it's not wrong
    ish thats str8 up bullsh!t ....... born gay naw

in dat thang Wankaego, pics from Urban Ink and Video from photographer GoodKnews youn9mon3y's Avatar
    Liked
    25 times

yall niggaz going in on flock...thought replies are gonna be all about wankaego.... oh well Wankaego, pics from Urban Ink and Video from photographer GoodKnews
    See more on Know Your Meme

Catch Up Newbies Wankaego, pics from Urban Ink and Video from photographer GoodKnews buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    some people are born that way.....it's not wrong
    Sorry bruh, I'm not in the position to just jump up and say "Hey, everybody that's gay...you're wrong or bad or evil or whatever." Mainly because I'm far from perfect and not living my life the way I should, but I know that. And I know I'm not right for my wrongdoings, but I believe they are wrong for that. I don't believe they're born that way, either.

But this is what I get for opening this topic up.

#mybad

Catch Up Newbies Wankaego, pics from Urban Ink and Video from photographer GoodKnews buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by youn9mon3y View Post
    yall niggaz going in on flock...thought replies are gonna be all about wankaego.... oh well Wankaego, pics from Urban Ink and Video from photographer GoodKnews
    See more on Know Your Meme
    Flocka is whack, though bruh. Ig'nant as fuqq. <------deserves to be written and spoken that way.

in dat thang Wankaego, pics from Urban Ink and Video from photographer GoodKnews youn9mon3y's Avatar
    Liked
    25 times

dont kno homie IQ level but he did claim he's not a lyricist or a good rapper just make trap muzik from NC to FL niggaz rocking wit em all im saying iz any nigga dat was always in the background and now have national status i have respect for...like me make somthing out of nothing

Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fleece Johnson View Post
    ish thats str8 up bullsh!t ....... born gay naw
    I agree. Bottom line (for me), everyone has their vice. Some may be prostitutes, alcohol, drugs, sex, eating weird ish, movies, games, etc, etc, etc. I feel God wouldn't create a person without having the choice to do or not do something. Because we have these "vices" we have a hard time dealing with whatever that is because we fall prey to it. Homosexuality is the same exact thing. People have those tendencies and urges; it's their weakness. Even though it's wrong, they can't get away from it. The reason I'm trying to bring this perspective up is because you don't see may people rushing to defend a person who is obese, a drug addict, alcoholic, pedophile, etc, etc, etc. But when someone makes negative contestations regarding homosexuality, people run to their aid. I agree, Ish. You shouldn't bash them, but we bash a lot of folks for their shortcomings. But let's not avoid the fact that the act itself is indeed wrong. Society, on the other hand, is doing it's best (and succeeding) at cramming as much homosexual content down your through via the Internet, news, movies, tv shows, etc, etc. to make you accept and acknowledge it. Sorry, but I'm not bending on this one. I have gay family members (got married up in Canada) and I know gay folks. A good friend of mine was gay and died from AIDS about five or so years ago. I'm not a jerk to them, but most know how I feel. I will continue to teach my children the same thing. It isn't cool to be mean to someone for any reason, but acknowledging and recognizing what is wrong is extremely important. I'll "get right" one day, myself. I only pray they do as well.

Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. Sorry for my rant.

#I'mDone

Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by youn9mon3y View Post
    dont kno homie IQ level but he did claim he's not a lyricist or a good rapper just make trap muzik from NC to FL niggaz rocking wit em all im saying iz any nigga dat was always in the background and now have national status i have respect for...like me make somthing out of nothing
    Do you homie....I wish you much success, but I'm not rocking with dude. Rap/hip-hop should be about lyrical content. Of which he and you openly admit he does not have. Therefore, dude is whack. LOL

Liked
    25 times

appreciate dat but question name 5 deep lyrical rappers thats out right now getting hella radio time jay-z yezzy......dont worry ill wait... aint tryna defend just him.... im stiil stuck on this hip-hop is dead bullshit being super lyrical just aint cuttin it nomore majority just want to bop their head 2

Catch Up Newbies Wankaego, pics from Urban Ink and Video from photographer GoodKnews
    Liked
    4930 times

HEY THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT

BUT THEN IT WENT TO

BUT NOW ITS ABOUT (DONT take it personal its jokes)

Sometimes I dont know if its a choice or they are born like that. buke0ne you are not the first person I heard about the "pedophile, obese, etc but yet they defend homosexuals" quote. Some people Im sure you have seen have been gay all their life if you grew up with them. OTHERS it seems like they are just doing it because it just the thing to do or they dont care. You got straight males going from guy to girl on the DL just like women. There are some men and women that just want to randomly try it out, also there are others that get bored with the opposite sex and want to see what the same sex is like. THIS IS WHY I NEVER COULD TRULEY UNDERSTAND OR SUPPORT IT PEOPLE ARE BORN THAT WAY, AS OF THE RISE OF HOMOSEUALS COMING OUT EVERYONE IS FUQQING EVERYONE.

Deep down in my heart I am not for gay marriage, but fuqq it, let them get married. WHY??? This is why State Laws Regarding Marriages Between First Cousins

I always thought it was illegal or just a joke, but no its true you can actually marry your cousins, in a country that acts so Christian. Their are game shows about getting married and having sex outside marraige. So America has been way far in the gutter and they already know (or should know) what they have done.

Im all for gay rights like adopting children (because I aint raising those bad @ss kids lol), going to the army (because if you want to get shot go ahead it aint gonna be me ), or any other thing that they dont have rights to.

Just my two cents

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast