Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Botched Butt injections lead to multiple amputations from infections......... its not worth it, its just not worth it

Catch Up Newbies Botched Butt injections lead to multiple amputations from infections......... its not worth it, its just not worth it
    Liked
    4930 times

Default Botched Butt injections lead to multiple amputations from infections......... its not worth it, its just not worth it

When breast implants were on the rise, did the same type of reports happen?

DeadReaL Pro Botched Butt injections lead to multiple amputations from infections......... its not worth it, its just not worth it DeadreaLPRO's Avatar
    Liked
    45 times

This Sh!t is trife... Yall better stop gettin tha Airplane glue and rubber cement shot in yall asses! smh damn thats sad....all for a donk!

Catch Up Newbies Botched Butt injections lead to multiple amputations from infections......... its not worth it, its just not worth it atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

I'd beat!

Catch Up Newbies Botched Butt injections lead to multiple amputations from infections......... its not worth it, its just not worth it buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    I'd beat!

Wait...

But...

Catch Up Newbies Botched Butt injections lead to multiple amputations from infections......... its not worth it, its just not worth it
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    I'd beat!
    I burnt my mouth with hot tea

Liked
    170 times

wow. this is crazy and scary. this is spreading all over the country. it's in Los Angeles now. I saw a tranny on Monday in Los Angeles with a big ass booty and and fake tits and thought he was a she. But people who knew him said he was a dude and his ass was fake.

this started in brazil and spreaded to florida among latino trannies who wanted to look more feminine and as booty became the staple of the "urban modeling scene" it caught on... but notice she said "pumping parties" which means there are "women groups" who are getting together to have this done.

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    wow. this is crazy and scary. this is spreading all over the country. it's in Los Angeles now. I saw a tranny on Monday in Los Angeles with a big ass booty and and fake tits and thought he was a she. But people who knew him said he was a dude and his ass was fake.

this started in brazil and spreaded to florida among latino trannies who wanted to look more feminine and as booty became the staple of the "urban modeling scene" it caught on... but notice she said "pumping parties" which means there are "women groups" who are getting together to have this done.
    Pebbelz Da Model's Silhouette AWAITS Down A Long Dim Lit Hall... Would You Be Tempted To Go & Smash?
    ^^ everyone is saying their scary "I saw a tranny story today"

Catch Up Newbies Botched Butt injections lead to multiple amputations from infections......... its not worth it, its just not worth it TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

"A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Liked
    820 times

i hope this starts an epidemic of authentic big booty models...........

Catch Up Newbies Botched Butt injections lead to multiple amputations from infections......... its not worth it, its just not worth it Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast