Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: GRIMEY! Houston Police Search For Stri*per (aka Pocahontas) Responsible For Setting Men Up To Be Robbed And Shot!

Catch Up Newbies GRIMEY! Houston Police Search For Stri*per (aka Pocahontas) Responsible For Setting Men Up To Be Robbed And Shot!
    Liked
    4930 times

Default GRIMEY! Houston Police Search For Stri*per (aka Pocahontas) Responsible For Setting Men Up To Be Robbed And Shot!

Catch Up Newbies GRIMEY! Houston Police Search For Stri*per (aka Pocahontas) Responsible For Setting Men Up To Be Robbed And Shot!
    Liked
    820 times

hoes is grimey breh..................thats how they gotcha boy Merlin Santana ( Romeo from The Steve Harvey Show)..............

Catch Up Newbies GRIMEY! Houston Police Search For Stri*per (aka Pocahontas) Responsible For Setting Men Up To Be Robbed And Shot! Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Liked
    447 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    hoes is grimey breh..................thats how they gotcha boy Merlin Santana ( Romeo from The Steve Harvey Show)..............
    damn, didn't know that... thought it was random violence

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

damn PocaHOEntas...sum..

Catch Up Newbies GRIMEY! Houston Police Search For Stri*per (aka Pocahontas) Responsible For Setting Men Up To Be Robbed And Shot! Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lurkalot View Post
    damn, didn't know that... thought it was random violence
    NAW

Liked
    320 times

Reminds me one time i went to this strip joint on a pay day, this stripper was bad grinding me rubbing me thru pants had me at that point, then she tell me "papi u mad sexy, u got what i need why dont you wait for me and you can come over to my crib so i can finish what i started" i was so horned up had me walking with woody all around the club, told my boy to bounce that im gonna chill with this chick. He slapped me said what the fuk was wrong with me said she was setting me up, WTF did i know. Till this day i read **** like this and everytime i see my boy i say thanks.

Catch Up Newbies GRIMEY! Houston Police Search For Stri*per (aka Pocahontas) Responsible For Setting Men Up To Be Robbed And Shot! Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

Quote Originally Posted by lilraven27 View Post
    Reminds me one time i went to this strip joint on a pay day, this stripper was bad grinding me rubbing me thru pants had me at that point, then she tell me "papi u mad sexy, u got what i need why dont you wait for me and you can come over to my crib so i can finish what i started" i was so horned up had me walking with woody all around the club, told my boy to bounce that im gonna chill with this chick. He slapped me said what the fuk was wrong with me said she was setting me up, WTF did i know. Till this day i read **** like this and everytime i see my boy i say thanks.

I BET YOUR "BOY" WENT BACK AN FUCKED THAT WHORE