Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Pebbelz Da Model's Silhouette AWAITS Down A Long Dim Lit Hall... Would You Be Tempted To Go & Smash?

Product of Determination Pebbelz Da Model's Silhouette AWAITS Down A Long Dim Lit Hall... Would You Be Tempted To Go & Smash? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Pebbelz Da Model's Silhouette AWAITS Down A Long Dim Lit Hall... Would You Be Tempted To Go & Smash?

b8c891849f1811e1abd612313810100a_7

9a9b59309f1811e18bb812313804a181_7

76eba6b09ed811e1a92a1231381b6f02_7

8cd2d16c9ee011e1ab011231381052c0_7

d939ef729cbf11e1a92a1231381b6f02_7

fc8be20a9cbf11e180d51231380fcd7e_7

e029417e996411e1a9f71231382044a1_7

Catch Up Newbies Pebbelz Da Model's Silhouette AWAITS Down A Long Dim Lit Hall... Would You Be Tempted To Go & Smash?
    Liked
    4930 times

THIS GIVES ME HORRIBLE FLASHBACKS OF A TRANNY I SEEN ONE NIGHT

*this is all true*
    IT WAS DARK
    I was 18 and I just got off work and was going to the bus stop. I would come from the mini mall and go through a parking lot to the bigger mall, finally to the bus stop. Its a very short trip like a 5 - 10 minute walk. So as Im going to the bigger mall I see a silhouette of a lady with a huge booty. I looked like damn, but then she came into the street light and I was like ITS A DUDE. IT SAW ME AND DID SOME FREAKY TONGUE SH!T AND KEPT WALKING. I backed up walked all the way to the right all the way to the right and ran inside the bigger mall. The next two days I was scared as fuqq to leave the mall, a nugga was gonna put in overtime

in dat thang Pebbelz Da Model's Silhouette AWAITS Down A Long Dim Lit Hall... Would You Be Tempted To Go & Smash? youn9mon3y's Avatar
    Liked
    25 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post

*this is all true*
    IT WAS DARK
    I was 18 and I just got off work and was going to the bus stop. I would come from the mini mall and go through a parking lot to the bigger mall, finally to the bus stop. Its a very short trip like a 5 - 10 minute walk. So as Im going to the bigger mall I see a silhouette of a lady with a huge booty. I looked like damn, but then she came into the street light and I was like ITS A DUDE. IT SAW ME AND DID SOME FREAKY TONGUE SH!T AND KEPT WALKING. I backed up walked all the way to the right all the way to the right and ran inside the bigger mall. The next two days I was scared as fuqq to leave the mall, a nugga was gonna put in overtime

your not alone y friend same happend to me at a mall and i was like Pebbelz Da Model's Silhouette AWAITS Down A Long Dim Lit Hall... Would You Be Tempted To Go & Smash?

Catch Up Newbies Pebbelz Da Model's Silhouette AWAITS Down A Long Dim Lit Hall... Would You Be Tempted To Go & Smash?
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by youn9mon3y View Post
    your not alone y friend same happend to me at a mall and i was like Pebbelz Da Model's Silhouette AWAITS Down A Long Dim Lit Hall... Would You Be Tempted To Go & Smash?
    MALLS ARE SCARY

Catch Up Newbies Pebbelz Da Model's Silhouette AWAITS Down A Long Dim Lit Hall... Would You Be Tempted To Go & Smash? buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Catch Up Newbies Pebbelz Da Model's Silhouette AWAITS Down A Long Dim Lit Hall... Would You Be Tempted To Go & Smash? screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

thats just to big but im sure it would be some dudes to hit just off the strength of the donk. now me naw i couldnt do it to much

Liked
    320 times

Nope i hate silicone and i would be too damn worried if i hit that **** hard enough it will burst on me

Catch Up Newbies Pebbelz Da Model's Silhouette AWAITS Down A Long Dim Lit Hall... Would You Be Tempted To Go & Smash? Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post

*this is all true*
    IT WAS DARK
    LAWD