Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: School Bullying is low, but SCHOOL FUXING is on the rise. Another Teacher with a student, Female high school teacher, 26, arrested for 'having $ex with 16-year-old male student

Catch Up Newbies School Bullying is low, but SCHOOL FUXING is on the rise. Another Teacher with a student, Female high school teacher, 26, arrested for 'having $ex with 16-year-old male student
    Liked
    4930 times

Default School Bullying is low, but SCHOOL FUXING is on the rise. Another Teacher with a student, Female high school teacher, 26, arrested for 'having $ex with 16-year-old male student

Kristin Leone, 26, is accused of engaging in sexual conduct with the 16-year-old youth on two occasions in New Jersey

Authorities have arrested a female social studies teacher on charges of sexually assaulting a male student.

Kristin Leone, 26, is accused of engaging in sexual conduct with the 16-year-old youth on two occasions in New Jersey.

Passaic County Prosecutor Camelia Valdes says detectives began investigating allegations against the Clifton High School teacher on Monday.

She’s 26. He’s 16,' Valdes said. 'He is her student and a subordinate to her, so while there’s no evidence that she coerced him or forced him physically, legally he cannot consent.'

Leone was arrested later in the day and released on $100,000 bond.

Her attorney, Ronald Ricci, says his client plans to plead not guilty to the charges.

The social studies teacher allegedly had two encounters with the teenage boy in April, including one encounter in a school classroom.

One encounter took place in a classroom when the teen was being tutored after school.

The other encounter occurred at the teacher's home and allegedly involved sexual intercourse.

The prosecutor said there were no signs that anyone was coerced, but the relationship was not legal.
    High school teacher arrested for alleged sex with student | Mail Online

Catch Up Newbies School Bullying is low, but SCHOOL FUXING is on the rise. Another Teacher with a student, Female high school teacher, 26, arrested for 'having $ex with 16-year-old male student
    Liked
    320 times

Where the hell was all these teachers when i was growing up, i had old white fat ladies with thick fking glasses, and why the hell would a 16yr old kid wanna tell on her these damn fools i could understand if the kid was say 14 and under but 16 cmon son.

Catch Up Newbies School Bullying is low, but SCHOOL FUXING is on the rise. Another Teacher with a student, Female high school teacher, 26, arrested for 'having $ex with 16-year-old male student Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

Quote Originally Posted by lilraven27 View Post
    Where the hell was all these teachers when i was growing up, i had old white fat ladies with thick fking glasses, and why the hell would a 16yr old kid wanna tell on her these damn fools i could understand if the kid was say 14 and under but 16 cmon son.
    14 I STILL WOULDNT GO TELL NOBODY .. UNDER 13 YEAH GO TELL SOMEBODY ASAP