Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BRIA MYLES KISS and Gets FONDLED by Her BoyFriend In PUBLIC!!! (DAMN.. He USED DAT AZZ as A PILLOW!!)

Catch Up Newbies BRIA MYLES KISS and Gets FONDLED by Her BoyFriend In PUBLIC!!! (DAMN.. He USED DAT AZZ as A PILLOW!!) buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    ^^

Wow. Where did all that come from? Why do I have to be dissed by a black woman for me to make a truthful observation about the city in which I live? No dude. I have not been passed over by an African American woman for a man of another race. Do you live in Los Angeles? If not, then shut up because that's what goes on here.

Why are you so salty about my comments? Is it because you're a dark skinned brotha and this post hit home?
    LMAO....don't be presumptuous. I'm not dark skinned or even close. I'm not being "salty." If anyone sounds salty, it's you. I'm glad you can account for the entire city of L.A., btw. Either way, L.A., N.Y., D.C., MIA, etc., etc., the bigger cities are going to have the most mixing of races. My point to you was that you're so hung up on something that is not that serious. I just can't see why you would care about what everybody else is doing. If you aren't getting passed up you shouldn't have posted your original message. JMO

Catch Up Newbies BRIA MYLES KISS and Gets FONDLED by Her BoyFriend In PUBLIC!!! (DAMN.. He USED DAT AZZ as A PILLOW!!)
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    LMAO....don't be presumptuous. I'm not dark skinned or even close. I'm not being "salty." If anyone sounds salty, it's you. I'm glad you can account for the entire city of L.A., btw. Either way, L.A., N.Y., D.C., MIA, etc., etc., the bigger cities are going to have the most mixing of races. My point to you was that you're so hung up on something that is not that serious. I just can't see why you would care about what everybody else is doing. If you aren't getting passed up you shouldn't have posted your original message. JMO
    This is true

Catch Up Newbies BRIA MYLES KISS and Gets FONDLED by Her BoyFriend In PUBLIC!!! (DAMN.. He USED DAT AZZ as A PILLOW!!) Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

YOLO

Catch Up Newbies BRIA MYLES KISS and Gets FONDLED by Her BoyFriend In PUBLIC!!! (DAMN.. He USED DAT AZZ as A PILLOW!!)
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    N!gga wtf, are you talking about? I hate n!ggas like you. N!ggas who get mad when other blacks speak out against your interracial preference that you prefer white bitches over black women. Then you wanna try to defend your lifestyle by saying I got passed over by a white chick? N!gga GTFOH. I am pro-black.

Don't no n!gga marry a white bytch outta love because a white woman is naturally inadequate to take care of and nourish a black man. Instead N!ggas like you like to 'Tiger Woods' a bytch by deliberately denying black women an opportunity and instead target white women as mates.

You n!ggas seek out white hoes by hanging out in white clubs, having white friends, going to predominatly white schools and white social events. This shyt is all too common among n!ggas like you which is why there is no such thing as a coincidence. You type of blacks don't 'coincidentally' fall in love and marry a person of another race. You pursue them relentlessly for money and social status. I bet your wife is fat ass hell, poor and w/ an illness because those seem to be the only kind of white women n!ggas attract. We attract what's like us.

The average n!gga's white female mate is fat and average looking (just look at Jerry Springer and Maury Povich) and the average black woman's white male mate has money and good credit.

I bet any amount of money I'm right and that your white wife don't look like shyt like CoCo. Sheeit...I'm willing to bet your wife don't even look like the white version of Bria. I always pay attention to everything around me and esp. to what the next man is doing. Because what the next man is doing can potentially harm not only himself but me too.

- So funny. I met this white kid from Rome New York out here in L.A. and he said his mother is fat, old, bi-polar and schitzo and all she attracts is black men and dykes.

Catch Up Newbies BRIA MYLES KISS and Gets FONDLED by Her BoyFriend In PUBLIC!!! (DAMN.. He USED DAT AZZ as A PILLOW!!) SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Los Angeles is really going through some bullshyt right now as far as the dating scene goes. It is so many blacks out here (both brothas and sistas) who are doing this interracial b.s. and the shyt pisses me off everywhere I go in L.A.

20 years ago it wasn't like this. But because black men and black women can't get along and hate each other so much interracial seemed to be the alternative. But I've noticed that it's certain types of blacks in general who are into interracial dating...and it's blacks checking for mates outside their race...not the other way around.

BLACK WOMEN
    1. Dark skinned sistas
    2. Attractive successful, fair skinned sistas
    3. Nerdy type sistas (wear glasses, afros etc.)

BLACK MEN
    1. Dark Skinned Black Men
    2. Dark skinned black men with dreads
    I can agree with lloyd (to an extent) about the LA dating scene, but it's certain areas area in los angeles like culver city, westwood, pasadena, hollywood and some parts of long beach (the non urban areas) where you find interracial dating. Urban areas like inglewood, compton, watts, north/east long beach & south la & 85 percent white areas, you will probably not see interracial dating because of the backlash you will receive, including the racial tension between blacks and mexicans (or any race). Additional note mexican gang members hate seeing one of there chicks fuc*n with a brother (fu** them anyways).

I can agree with the comment that some black women with education or successful women do date out side of there race, which is no problem to me. The reason why I know, cuz I work with them and they were surprised that I have a college education. The main reason why they date out side of there race is because of self hatred towards black men (I know this is because they try to say racist things to me, but I shut it down quickly):. Also the media plays a huge role is destroying the black family with the black man aint shi* entertainment (tyler perry, steve harvey, maury povich).

The real reason why there is hate towards bria is because she makes money off black men or black community, but she has favoritism towards white men. But in the the white community she would be considered fat. Just like black women hate kobe because he's making money off of blacks but he married a latino chick.

But, Ill keep it real. puss* is puss* to me. But I prefer black women

New Arrival
    Liked
    1 times

DAMN!!!!!!

Catch Up Newbies BRIA MYLES KISS and Gets FONDLED by Her BoyFriend In PUBLIC!!! (DAMN.. He USED DAT AZZ as A PILLOW!!) buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

N!gga wtf, are you talking about? I hate n!ggas like you. N!ggas who get mad when other blacks speak out against your interracial preference that you prefer white bitches over black women. Then you wanna try to defend your lifestyle by saying I got passed over by a white chick? N!gga GTFOH. I am pro-black.

Don't no n!gga marry a white bytch outta love because a white woman is naturally inadequate to take care of and nourish a black man. Instead N!ggas like you like to 'Tiger Woods' a bytch by deliberately denying black women an opportunity and instead target white women as mates.

You n!ggas seek out white hoes by hanging out in white clubs, having white friends, going to predominatly white schools and white social events. This shyt is all too common among n!ggas like you which is why there is no such thing as a coincidence. You type of blacks don't 'coincidentally' fall in love and marry a person of another race. You pursue them relentlessly for money and social status. I bet your wife is fat ass hell, poor and w/ an illness because those seem to be the only kind of white women n!ggas attract. We attract what's like us.

The average n!gga's white female mate is fat and average looking (just look at Jerry Springer and Maury Povich) and the average black woman's white male mate has money and good credit.

I bet any amount of money I'm right and that your white wife don't look like shyt like CoCo. Sheeit...I'm willing to bet your wife don't even look like the white version of Bria. I always pay attention to everything around me and esp. to what the next man is doing. Because what the next man is doing can potentially harm not only himself but me too.

- So funny. I met this white kid from Rome New York out here in L.A. and he said his mother is fat, old, bi-polar and schitzo and all she attracts is black men and dykes.
    Aside from any post that Snowman has made, this is the most ignorant post on the Stan, EVER! I never told you my ethnicity nor did I tell you my wife's ethnicity. So all of your screw ball azz insight is off just like your power at the end of the month.

Dog, you are maaaaaaaaaaaaaaad salty, as is evident in your posts. Why you mad son? Plus, you didn't read what I said. I never said you got passed up by white chicks. Ahhhh....GEDs don't teach comprehension, I guess.

My wife weighs 120lbs even after giving birth to three kids. Just in case your clown azz was wondering. LMAO

Liked
    4930 times

OH OH LET ME IN THIS CONVERSATION

Seriously I dont care
    - im all for interacial dating
    - if a black girl does not like black men I say okay....move on to the next one, there is no need to waste time here

- SO EVERYONE HERE WOULD BE OKAY IF SHE WAS DATING A SKINNY BLACK GUY!!! I hated that nugga who was with Lastarya but after a couple of seconds I thought to myself "I aint never gonna see her and there are a bunch of other really beautiful women everywhere. This is the same way I felt about this situation. Im like damn this white dude got her, oh well Im sure he is having fun times.

Bria is supposed to create the illusion that she is always available just like many of the females posted.

Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post

OH OH LET ME IN THIS CONVERSATION

Seriously I dont care
    - im all for interacial dating
    - if a black girl does not like black men I say okay....move on to the next one, there is no need to waste time here

- SO EVERYONE HERE WOULD BE OKAY IF SHE WAS DATING A SKINNY BLACK GUY!!! I hated that nugga who was with Lastarya but after a couple of seconds I thought to myself "I aint never gonna see her and there are a bunch of other really beautiful women everywhere. This is the same way I felt about this situation. Im like damn this white dude got her, oh well Im sure he is having fun times.

Bria is supposed to create the illusion that she is always available just like many of the females posted.
    And I just noticed this clown lloyd said
    "you prefer white bitches over black women."
    So basically dude is going to disrespect white "women" by calling them "bitches" but turn right around and call black women, "women." Dayum, dude sounds ignorant and scorn. His feelings have been hurt somehow and he can't get over it. It's ok, bruh. They have counseling for these types of issues.

Last edited by buck0ne; 05-24-2012 at 08:56 AM. Reason: I wanted to insult lloyd even more. LOL

Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    I can agree with lloyd (to an extent) about the LA dating scene, but it's certain areas area in los angeles like culver city, westwood, pasadena, hollywood and some parts of long beach (the non urban areas) where you find interracial dating. Urban areas like inglewood, compton, watts, north/east long beach & south la & 85 percent white areas, you will probably not see interracial dating because of the backlash you will receive, including the racial tension between blacks and mexicans (or any race). Additional note mexican gang members hate seeing one of there chicks fuc*n with a brother (fu** them anyways).

I can agree with the comment that some black women with education or successful women do date out side of there race, which is no problem to me. The reason why I know, cuz I work with them and they were surprised that I have a college education. The main reason why they date out side of there race is because of self hatred towards black men (I know this is because they try to say racist things to me, but I shut it down quickly):. Also the media plays a huge role is destroying the black family with the black man aint shi* entertainment (tyler perry, steve harvey, maury povich).

The real reason why there is hate towards bria is because she makes money off black men or black community, but she has favoritism towards white men. But in the the white community she would be considered fat. Just like black women hate kobe because he's making money off of blacks but he married a latino chick.

But, Ill keep it real. puss* is puss* to me. But I prefer black women

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast