Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BRIA MYLES KISS and Gets FONDLED by Her BoyFriend In PUBLIC!!! (DAMN.. He USED DAT AZZ as A PILLOW!!)

Product of Determination BRIA MYLES KISS and Gets FONDLED by Her BoyFriend In PUBLIC!!! (DAMN.. He USED DAT AZZ as A PILLOW!!) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Wink BRIA MYLES KISS and Gets FONDLED by Her BoyFriend In PUBLIC!!! (DAMN.. He USED DAT AZZ as A PILLOW!!)

Catch Up Newbies BRIA MYLES KISS and Gets FONDLED by Her BoyFriend In PUBLIC!!! (DAMN.. He USED DAT AZZ as A PILLOW!!)
    Liked
    4930 times

^^ he look kind of slow, or did he just bust a nut just by standing next to her

WTF

Her boyfriend with that hat looks like Justin Beiber here for some reason, so in 5 - 7 years JB will be around all the up and coming thick chicks

Catch Up Newbies BRIA MYLES KISS and Gets FONDLED by Her BoyFriend In PUBLIC!!! (DAMN.. He USED DAT AZZ as A PILLOW!!)
    Liked
    170 times

Los Angeles is really going through some bullshyt right now as far as the dating scene goes. It is so many blacks out here (both brothas and sistas) who are doing this interracial b.s. and the shyt pisses me off everywhere I go in L.A.

20 years ago it wasn't like this. But because black men and black women can't get along and hate each other so much interracial seemed to be the alternative. But I've noticed that it's certain types of blacks in general who are into interracial dating...and it's blacks checking for mates outside their race...not the other way around.

BLACK WOMEN
    1. Dark skinned sistas
    2. Attractive successful, fair skinned sistas
    3. Nerdy type sistas (wear glasses, afros etc.)

BLACK MEN
    1. Dark Skinned Black Men
    2. Dark skinned black men with dreads

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Los Angeles is really going through some bullshyt right now as far as the dating scene goes. It is so many blacks out here (both brothas and sistas) who are doing this interracial b.s. and the shyt pisses me off everywhere I go in L.A.

20 years ago it wasn't like this. But because black men and black women can't get along and hate each other so much interracial seemed to be the alternative. But I've noticed that it's certain types of blacks in general who are into interracial dating...and it's blacks checking for mates outside their race...not the other way around.

BLACK WOMEN
    1. Dark skinned sistas

BLACK MEN
    Man let it go
    Gay people are getting married

Me when I see interracial couples I get shocked a little and then Im just like, its another couple. I REALLY REALLY WANT TO GET RID OF THE LITTLE SHOCK I GET WHEN I SEE SOME INTERRACIAL COUPLES. I think when I see an older couple in their mid 30s - early 40s with a baby I get no shock at all. But when i see a young couple i get a little shock, AND I PHUCKING HATE IT. It could be the way I was raised with aunties saying "dont bring no white girl home, because they dont want no black boy in there house". I really try to shake that all off because it does not matter at all. Besides there are plenty of successful dark skin men and women who date with in and outside their race.

NOW HOW ABOUT NON BLACK & WHITE PEOPLE INTERRACIAL DATING

WHITES WITH ASIANS
    ASIANS AND LATINS
    WHITES AND LATINS
    BLACKS AND ASIAN
    BLACKS AND LATINS (i SEE MORE BLACK GUYS WITH LATIN WOMEN THAN SEEING LATIN GUYS WITH BLACK WOMEN)

Tell me these statics or how it change. I get so tired of hearing black white mixes, I want to know about the others. Black and white are opposite,you know they attract.

Product of Determination BRIA MYLES KISS and Gets FONDLED by Her BoyFriend In PUBLIC!!! (DAMN.. He USED DAT AZZ as A PILLOW!!) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

^^^ i wouldn't say shock... i'll just say it's noticeable...

Catch Up Newbies BRIA MYLES KISS and Gets FONDLED by Her BoyFriend In PUBLIC!!! (DAMN.. He USED DAT AZZ as A PILLOW!!) Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

DAMN YALL REALLY HATE THAT SHE HAS A WHITE BF HUH ?

Catch Up Newbies BRIA MYLES KISS and Gets FONDLED by Her BoyFriend In PUBLIC!!! (DAMN.. He USED DAT AZZ as A PILLOW!!) screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

major props to dude. whatever make that person happy. cause at the end of the day if she drop any kind of pics we gone be right here posting bout how fine she is.

Catch Up Newbies BRIA MYLES KISS and Gets FONDLED by Her BoyFriend In PUBLIC!!! (DAMN.. He USED DAT AZZ as A PILLOW!!) Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    major props to dude. whatever make that person happy. cause at the end of the day if she drop any kind of pics we gone be right here posting bout how fine she is.
    :applaud89:

Catch Up Newbies BRIA MYLES KISS and Gets FONDLED by Her BoyFriend In PUBLIC!!! (DAMN.. He USED DAT AZZ as A PILLOW!!) buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post

BLACK WOMEN
    1. Dark skinned sistas

BLACK MEN
    You must've gotten dissed by a black chick for a white cat or something. You sound maaaaaaaaaad salty, son.

No diss, but your perspective is whack as fuqq. It shouldn't make a difference what race someone is as long as they are happy with the person they're with. Nothing sinful about that. I'm in an interracial marriage and I have three daughters. I'll be dayumed if I sit back and listen to this. You've got your priorities discombobulated. It's all pink in the middle; that's the only color I care about. If the relationship works what else is there to it?

You went real hard on this post. Time for counseling or something, homeboy.

B

Liked
    170 times

^^

Wow. Where did all that come from? Why do I have to be dissed by a black woman for me to make a truthful observation about the city in which I live? No dude. I have not been passed over by an African American woman for a man of another race. Do you live in Los Angeles? If not, then shut up because that's what goes on here.

Why are you so salty about my comments? Is it because you're a dark skinned brotha and this post hit home?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast